Request Suggest mods for creation here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I am in need of a block that plays the sounds from 1:40 and onward when given a redstone signal:
It is really missing from my Random Things Entity detector + Sticky piston automated doors!

JST

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure there is a way to add mods to MCEdit, but don't quote me on that:p
ya i am just kinda annoyed that i cant find a biome filter for MCedit that works for mod biomes. I have a .txt file with the code stuff for plenty o biomes, but i have no idea how to do programy stuff. XD

JST

Jul 29, 2019
Not really a mod. :/
It's related to the MOD program MCedit and the MOD called Biomes o plenty. >:/
Do you know how to do coding? Have ya heard of the filter called setbiome that was originally made by sethbling? Maybe you could edit the setbiome filter for biomes o plenty, or ask someone ya know to do that. please?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I want a mod that adds in-depth, fun, detailed, useful compatibility between Thaumcraft and Buildcraft (and related mods). For example logistics pipes usable with crucibles and other devices, a Thaumic Engine which slowly drains vis to generate MJ, and other technomagical constructs.

( I know this has been done before but it was never added to FTB due to it being such a small mod. I wish someone with more modding experience would try this. Please?)

(Btw I have no disrespect for the modder who attempted to do this but I feel that tiny mod didn't do these two wonderful big ones justice.)

The first one has already bin done. By azanore himeself. There should be something in the new version of thamcraft that can automatically craft things normally made in the crucible.[DOUBLEPOST=1392666086][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please make something, anything with Clay Soldiers mod. I tried to get it for my minecraft but MinecraftForge just complicated everything, and now i cant get it for minecraft. So please make a modpack that includes Clay Soldiers mod!

Try using the multy MC launcher.
Add new instance.
Run the instance.
Exit.
Eddit mods> version> Install forge (the lateist version)
Loader mods> add> install any mods you whant.
Run the instance.
Enjoy the game.

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this is not a mod suggestion, but a feature suggestion to AE. There should be ME tanks, and storage units (whatever their called, the ones that come in 1k, 4k, 16k, and 64k) that can store liquids.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this is not a mod suggestion, but a feature suggestion to AE. There should be ME tanks, and storage units (whatever their called, the ones that come in 1k, 4k, 16k, and 64k) that can store liquids.
That's Extra Cells for you.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There is already a addon mod for AE that add that. Extra cells I think it is called.

Skavies

Jul 29, 2019
um, electric turtles? Why isn't there a mod already where turtles use EU stored in a battery, or energy crystal instead of charcoal/coal and lava? Let them go sit near a bat box/mfe/mfsu/whatever to recharge...

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
um, electric turtles? Why isn't there a mod already where turtles use EU stored in a battery, or energy crystal instead of charcoal/coal and lava? Let them go sit near a bat box/mfe/mfsu/whatever to recharge...
I think there a is an addon for that, where turtles can go onto some kind of charge pads to charge up. It might even be part of vanilla CC, but I'm not sure.

SGTkuzey

Jul 29, 2019
An add-on type of mod for Ars Magica that allows you to create wands and items with the same purpose. (For example a pick axe that also works as Projectile Dig and Telekinesis when you right click it.) Like bounding spells to items.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
An add-on type of mod for Ars Magica that allows you to create wands and items with the same purpose. (For example a pick axe that also works as Projectile Dig and Telekinesis when you right click it.) Like bounding spells to items.

Bound items are already a part of AM. No one I know has really played with them though.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
I think there are already wands which you can bind to specific spells, but don't ask me how. They don't do much more than the spell itself, but they look cool :p

Teoxoy

Jul 29, 2019
I think it will be cool to add a mod that can interact with your inventory. For example, to have a block like an ender chest but when you actualy open it you can see your inventory. Also a config. (as Thermal Expansion have) for imputing items in your inventory or taking them out.

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
I want an addon for Tinkers Construct that adds lots of new alloys using metals from other mods. It also lets you melt more things, like gems, glowstone, etc. Also it adds a use for blood: blood + iron = livingmetal.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I want an addon for Tinkers Construct that adds lots of new alloys using metals from other mods. It also lets you melt more things, like gems, glowstone, etc. Also it adds a use for blood: blood + iron = livingmetal.

It's called ExtraTiC

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
As said, there is extraTiC, but you can also melt down redstone for Project Red red alloy wire.
And blood already has an use, check out pig iron :D