What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I learned that if you enchant an IC2 reactor cell with unbreaking it lasts longer. Same for all reactor components. Also if you have the ashes enchant when it's done it makes a new one. (Without the ashes enchant but with unbreaking).

Reactions: bestdoc

null123

Mar 27, 2014

SouthMage

Jul 29, 2019
That I can couple my reactant dynamos to my MFR sugar cane farm and produce some energy from the sludge and sugar it produces.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism elite smelter can smelt 7 items at once and with 8 speed upgrades it can go at the same speed as a induction furnace

Reactions: Pyure

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get how this has anything to do with anything but whatever nice vid :)
I don't find mod things that i find cool or awesome very often, because I do my research quite early on before I play with it. so I'm posting my real life versions of stuff that I learned which are pretty cool[DOUBLEPOST=1399330567][/DOUBLEPOST]
That I can couple my reactant dynamos to my MFR sugar cane farm and produce some energy from the sludge and sugar it produces.
Curious, is it enough to run the farm itself?

Reactions: Not_Steve

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
That a max sized MFR planter/harvester combo (emerald upgrade) produces an insane amount of wood. I had to turn it off while I prepared the next stage of my carefully planned plan...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
That in Monster 1.1.1 MFR Rednet cable can now be configured per individual connection instead of each length of cable!

Yeah I know its in the patch notes, but thought it was such a huge deal that it was worth mentioning again :p