What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
With Pam's harvestcraft, you can plant the crop directly without first turning it into a seed. Also, picking is terrible, always break it, you get more and it grows back just as fast.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
me interfaces are the autocrafting gods of ftb. for example: did you know if you made a pattern to produce an item from seeds (say 8 wheat from 8 seeds, 8 diamond essence from 8 diamond seeds from magic crop) and place that in an interface next to a mfr planter...now you have a multi crop farm. i know the quadrant interface in the planter gui can do this, but you can configure way more than 9 crops on the same planter. and you dont have to worry about stocking the planter...the ae network will handle the stocking for you with no worries about overflow.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You can have multiple Geostrata pendants giving bonuses at once.

And you can basically stack haste and damage bonuses with the bonuses on TiCo tools.

Later guys, i'm going to take my hammer and obliterate the nether :D

Grumpyedit:

Nether inverts the powers of Geostrata crystals *sulk*

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
The Ars Magica 2 Water guardian can drown. Why? It's supposed to be made of water, right?
It's mostly above water when you fight it. How the hell did you drown it? It only goes under to mess with you.
That said, maybe you should report that to Mithion.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
It's mostly above water when you fight it. How the hell did you drown it? It only goes under to mess with you.
That said, maybe you should report that to Mithion.
It sunk through the floor of my little battle area and apparently couldn't come back up. I also noticed that I don't get Life orbs when it drowns, i actually need to kill it for those. Easy TC yellow hearts? meh.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
When you have a TiCo Cleaver (the one that beheads mobs) in your hand you get a Mining Fatigue III debuff. The Talisman of Remedium tries to cleanse it over and over again, recieving damage. I lost like 80% of its durability before I noticed that :(
I thought it'd be great to have while fighting wither skellies. Too bad.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
There's aura nodes in the nether.

Previously i've only taken my thaumometer into the nether for some basic aspect collectin', but I recently added the goggles upgrade to my MPS helmet and now I see nodes everywhere!

Reactions: null123

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
The armor inhibitor from Blood Magic also inhibits the special abilities from the bound tools. I spent like 10 minutes right clicking on my bound shovel on a mound of soul sand wondering why it wasn't working until I found out.

Reactions: Padfoote

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
That TiC crafting tables access the inventory next to them making them like project benches from RP2.

Yeah the TiCo crafting station is lovely. Connection to adjacent inventory, doesn't spit out stuff when you close the GUI AND it's no more expensive than the vanilla crafting bench.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
SS2 has passive mob shards, such as cow, sheep... I've known about this, but I just realized: I can spawn cows early-game for (nearly) free food.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
SS2 has passive mob shards, such as cow, sheep... I've known about this, but I just realized: I can spawn cows early-game for (nearly) free food.

Spawn cows onto a pressure plate which activates dispensers loaded with TNT.

If you don't have a cow launcher, you aren't trying.

Reactions: filimaryus