What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
I can breakdown mossy cobblestone into preacantio and then centrifuge it into potentia. Then use that potentia with furnaces to make cheap alumentum from only 1 coal instead of breaking yet another coal for the aspects.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
@SkeletonPunk apparently activated @Derpysauce s legging thing on accident and I found the leggings with a demon blood shard, master blood orb, divination sigil, fire sigil, and haste sigil

Well, if you right click the armor forge it'll craft, so it's fairly easy to do. I was expecting something more ridiculous than that. :p

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
@SkeletonPunk apparently activated @Derpysauce s legging thing on accident and I found the leggings with a demon blood shard, master blood orb, divination sigil, fire sigil, and haste sigil
I didnt do it, why am i the go to guy for bad shit that happend nowadays on the server... lighting in broad daylight "what did you do skele..." some block is missing "where did you put the block skele..." not alot of ores being found "did you edit the ore gen on the server skele..."

maid450

Jul 29, 2019
Accidentally discovered that you can plant potatoes (probably other crops too) on top of an agriculture's vanilla plant (not tested on cinnamon).
No need to till the soil or irrigate whatsoever

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Theres an amazing WIP mod called Rails of War, I recently added it to my pack along with several other mods not you dont often hear about. You should check it out.

Another mod I added, ICBM has a regeneration explosive that regenerates chunks that you might have already blown up using an antimatter explosive...regenerates water, ores, everything goes right back to the way it was when you spawned, probably erases anything you changed. Could be useful depending on how expensive it is to build. Im thinking, quarry plus a twilight forest hollow hill, detonate a regeneration bomb.

Last edited: