What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
to @Reika we go!

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

After I posted that I realized I could just send it all to an MFFS setup for pretty much the same effect. Or use it to power a ton of AE's Spatial Storage pylons. After all, you can never have too many pylons. :p

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I learnt that MineTweaker is a pain in the ass when it doesn't work, leaving me with all my BC pipes gone, but itemducts not being used in LP's recipes meaning my sorting system is on hold.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered today that me having step assist tends to lead to my entire base just "magically" disappearing to my pick because I can't stop stepping over my machines.
Once you get to a certain point your u really have to take a Mr. Rogers approach to entering your base. Just take off you street gear and put on your nice sweater and comfy shoes and your slow pick. :0

Last edited:

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Electricraft wires serve that purpose if uninsulated.
summoning ritual success!! \o/

do you search your name or something whenever you come to the forums?

I found out what a blood magic bound tool actually does on right click. and what it takes to relocate my base after a reactor meltdown.
gravel fell down from the cleared area into my coolant supply. frantic efforts not in time.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
summoning ritual success!! \o/

do you search your name or something whenever you come to the forums?

I found out what a blood magic bound tool actually does on right click. and what it takes to relocate my base after a reactor meltdown.
gravel fell down from the cleared area into my coolant supply. frantic efforts not in time.

Putting an @ in front of someone's name sends an alert to them. So for example, @eric167 should send you an alert (might not since I quoted you, but oh well).

And the bound tools strike again!

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
me transition planes....never used them before. now i dont know how I ever got by without them. WAY better than hoppers when it comes to collecting stuff on the ground.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013