What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Cool doesn't matter sometimes. If we cared about cool here we'd be using a item cannon from rotary craft to input the ore blocks and using golems with tophats and bowties to pull the items out, wouldn't we?

There is a worrying lack of rotarycraft in agrarian skies. Jaded missed a trick there.
And I haven't gotten into Thaumcraft yet.​

Besides I prefer designing my own solutions- way cooler than the prepackaged ones.
My original idea involved using a hammer to rotate a repeater- which looked awesome, but didn't quite work.​

Reactions: Pyure

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I found that you can now turn TiCo clear glass into panes the sensible way :)

I tried it in 1.5.2 pouring it onto a casting table instead of the basin, which worked but they lacked the invisible transition between blocks. The new version is sexier :D

Reactions: RedBoss

KaoticSoulz

Jul 29, 2019
Cool doesn't matter sometimes. If we cared about cool here we'd be using a item cannon from rotary craft to input the ore blocks and using golems with tophats and bowties to pull the items out, wouldn't we?

You including bowties in your definition of cool just made you my favorite person on this forum.

On topic: I discovered that the item cooldown timer continues if you're near the area, but dead. Which sucks, because it caused my stuff to despawn..

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
There is a worrying lack of rotarycraft in agrarian skies. Jaded missed a trick there.
And I haven't gotten into Thaumcraft yet.​

Besides I prefer designing my own solutions- way cooler than the prepackaged ones.
My original idea involved using a hammer to rotate a repeater- which looked awesome, but didn't quite work.​
Well, jaded DID chnage it to hard(easy in configs) mode research

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I found out that @Padfoote likes Blood Magic a little bit
chansub-global-emoticon-3b96527b46b1c941-40x30.png

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I learned that Power armor doesn't always react well to the TE3 Energetic Infuser. I Ended up with 3 chest pieces. I'm really glad I hadn't automated it. Never had that happen before and it only worked the one time.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few egos?
Leggo My Ego.

Reactions: Dezz

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
That MFR Block Breakers don't affect liquids like TE's Terrain Smashers or AE's Transition Planes do. Although they require power, I no longer have problems getting glowstone. Lots and lots and lots of glowstone.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I found out there's some really weird parasites today.
Two we got told about which changes the host behavior so that they either basically or do kill themselves. The parasite then leaves their original host to continue their life cycle in the environment they killed their host.

Biology is fun :3

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
That german school do not teach you anything about mixed conditionals

Oooh mc? Idk I'm on 'vacation' (learning english :b)

Sent via tapatalk

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
As long as it's not that blasphemous circle language. Circles in minecraft? Would be easier to divide by the cube root of diamond.