[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

shawndaddy

Jul 29, 2019
You can try your luck with pearl oysters, they generate ender pearls occasionally. Though, if you've killed 8 endermen without a drop, doesn't sound like luck is on your side.. :/

Well, I went to grab an oyster, but it said the harvest level was copper. It seems you can only make a flint, netherrack, or thaumium pick axe head, right? I haven't been able to progress far enough to obtain netherrack. Kind of at a stand-still.

KeepKid

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I went to grab an oyster, but it said the harvest level was copper. It seems you can only make a flint, netherrack, or thaumium pick axe head, right? I haven't been able to progress far enough to obtain netherrack. Kind of at a stand-still.
You can get the oyster by destroying the block under it. ;)

Reactions: shawndaddy

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019

So many of these questions which are repeatedly asked have the answers in the quest book if people READ THE QUESTS... to quote:

"One such thing you've spotted are oysters. Their pearls may be quite useful. The easiest way to collect them is probably to break the block they're sitting on."

Reactions: KeepKid

High_Roller

Jul 29, 2019
Can some help I am trying to change the version of forge mod loader put it is failing any help?
Edit: Because of it, It won't launch the pack.

Last edited:

fireguy

Jul 29, 2019
the server download seems messed up when I try to run it it says cant find forge version bla bla .72 when the forge file is .77 so I changed what the .bat said, and then it said the perm size was not a jvm argument.

High_Roller

Jul 29, 2019
I change it, but it downloads the wrong one again. Here it is:
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Checking/Downloading 1 assets, this may take a while...
Asset downloading complete
Setting up native libraries for Regrowth v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Regrowth 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 3562
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Additional java parameters: -XX:permSize=512m
[16:30:36] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:30:36] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:30:36] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:30:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1277 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[16:30:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_55, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[16:30:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[16:30:38] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mariculture.fishery.VanillaOverride does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mekanism.common.asm.LoadingHook does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openeye.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:30:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:30:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:30:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:30:42] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:30:42] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:30:43] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:130) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:213) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:95) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:60) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:170) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:139) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:182) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:125) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar:?]
... 2 more

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thank you! I will do that and spread my sugar cane right down the row of sand I set up. Wonderful news!
There are 2 ways to grow sugar cane, the cross mutation way and the normal minecraft next to water way. I grew some next to water

cardiff3

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me. I spawned on an island in the middle of the ocean. There are a few smaller islands near me. At night one maybe two mobs will spawn on them, even with my island half lit only one or two mobs seem to spawn. Also I have a dark room and I have yet to get more than 1 zombie to spawn in there. Is there something wrong here?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, creeper hearts suck the life out of me... Too bad they are not one of the recipes for "Essence of the creeper"

Anyone have a method to harvest these that works for them?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, creeper hearts suck the life out of me... Too bad they are not one of the recipes for "Essence of the creeper"

Anyone have a method to harvest these that works for them?
Try using an Arthana to kill creepers. It increases the chance of those sort of special drops from witchery. To even further boost the chance you can try and get looting on the arthana too.

unboundkiteh

Jul 29, 2019
No manual detect?

Attachments

• 2015-03-08_17.07.37.png
    2015-03-08_17.07.37.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 69