[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Lewis1206

Lewis1206 New Member

Is there any sign of this developer creating a regrowth 2? just with all the mods comming out nowadays and the updated mystical agriculture things i just wonder if a new more up to date pack will be released?

2. OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD Well-Known Member

They released one called 'Sprout', which is a little more exploration driven.

3. Lewis1206

Lewis1206 New Member

yea ik ive played it already not the biggest fan, i was just wondering about like an actaul regrowth 2 pack, like you got modern skyblock 1 2 and 3

4. OniyaMCD

Yeah, those are the only two on the launcher. Creating modpacks - especially quest-based - is a ton of work, and they might have run into RL constraints.

5. Lewis1206

Lewis1206 New Member

ah ok that makes sense, also just wondering i thought that sigil of the green grove that if you crouch and right click a crop isnt it supposed to make it grow almost instantly, ik that if you hit right click it does it over time too

6. OniyaMCD

I'm not particularly well-versed in Blood Magic, to be honest. The in-game guide just says 'using it on plants' works like bonemeal, and the wiki says you can socket it into Bound Armor to affect plants in your vicinity.