[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. jbug5j

jbug5j New Member

hi. i am trying to load a new game and i am not getting any resources. like.... no dead trees or flint piles. am i having poor luck or is this a bug?

2. OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD Well-Known Member

Did you change any settings at all when you generated the world?

3. jbug5j

jbug5j New Member

No but i feel silly now. After 5 new games the next one loaded with resources. Oy! Sorry for the unnecessary post. X

4. OniyaMCD

No need to feel silly - there had been some instances in the past of this happening, with a couple of different theories as to why. :)

jbug5j likes this.
  5. Volvary

Volvary Active Member

I'm having some issues correcting my world. I had a crash that caused my HQM to corrupt my world (and only by destroying my HQM player data was I able to open my world again.)

Now I'm going through the book, completing the quests with /hqm edit but I can't seem to unlock some quests (namely, the Mystical Flowers quests.) Does anyone knows what the trigger for the Mystical Flowers quest is?

6. OniyaMCD

There's a bit in the FAQ (first page of the thread) about certain things that need to be held to unlock various quests. I don't know which quests in particular are triggered by that, but it's worth going through.

7. Volvary

Volvary Active Member

I don't see anything about the mystical flowers in there.

As for attempts, I've tried holding all the flowers in my hand, will attempt to take some petals to test. Tried opening the Lexica Botanica, no result.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be petals either

8. OniyaMCD

Have you been collecting the rewards from the quests? It might require one of the various reputation stats to be over a certain threshold. (You can always dispose of extra 'stuff').

9. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

I wonder if part of that might be the need to progress through some of the quest books reputation stats as well. I don't remember the exact details but I do remember to unlock the mek chapter you have to have done a lot of the other tech quests first.

10. Volvary

Volvary Active Member

So, I figured it out. I had to go into HMQ edit mode for find it. There's a hidden progression quest that takes crops sticks of all things... Yep, I was blocked by not having crop sticks on me.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.