[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

V

Volvary

I don't see anything about the mystical flowers in there.

As for attempts, I've tried holding all the flowers in my hand, will attempt to take some petals to test. Tried opening the Lexica Botanica, no result.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be petals either

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I don't see anything about the mystical flowers in there.

As for attempts, I've tried holding all the flowers in my hand, will attempt to take some petals to test. Tried opening the Lexica Botanica, no result.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be petals either

Have you been collecting the rewards from the quests? It might require one of the various reputation stats to be over a certain threshold. (You can always dispose of extra 'stuff').

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I wonder if part of that might be the need to progress through some of the quest books reputation stats as well. I don't remember the exact details but I do remember to unlock the mek chapter you have to have done a lot of the other tech quests first.

V

Volvary

So, I figured it out. I had to go into HMQ edit mode for find it. There's a hidden progression quest that takes crops sticks of all things... Yep, I was blocked by not having crop sticks on me.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
I

IRFine

Hi. I need help with chapter 2 (what the world is made of). It says 97%. (might have been 96%, i don't remember.) I can't for the life of me find anywhere online what the hidden quest is, but I've seen pictures with chapter 2 at 100% so I know it's possible. If anyone knows what it is, please let me know.

I

IRFine

also, is there a way to get to or past thaumium mining level without using actual thaumium?

I

IRFine

yeah, did that by making a terra shatterer. thanks! I highly recommend you start a new playthrough. Regrowth has a very high replayability. this is my 4th playthrough, although I've never gotten this far before, and I've had so much fun every time.

Reactions: SolManX

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, did that by making a terra shatterer. thanks! I highly recommend you start a new playthrough. Regrowth has a very high replayability. this is my 4th playthrough, although I've never gotten this far before, and I've had so much fun every time.

Very true - I've done a few playthroughs. Lag always gets me in the end though :(

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi. I need help with chapter 2 (what the world is made of). It says 97%. (might have been 96%, i don't remember.) I can't for the life of me find anywhere online what the hidden quest is, but I've seen pictures with chapter 2 at 100% so I know it's possible. If anyone knows what it is, please let me know.
  • Go caving, maybe you'll find something unexpected!
  • It sure would be nice if that mob spawner weren't so far away

I

IRFine

Very true - I've done a few playthroughs. Lag always gets me in the end though :(
Adding fastcraft/optifine usually solves the problem. I prefer fastcraft because it works better for my computer and doesn’t affect gameplay at all (optifine does things like make the water clearer)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Those are for chapters 1 and 5 respectively. Thanks for trying though.

When in doubt, I try harder. ;D There's some discussion about finishing Chapter 2 starting here. The tentative conclusion was either shards or osmium (holding the completed ore/ingot/shard seems to be a trigger) or possibly Wispy Cotton.

I

IRFine

Thanks. probably not wispy cotton or shard because i have those. ill try osmium once i get around to processing it

L

Lewis1206

Is there any sign of this developer creating a regrowth 2? just with all the mods comming out nowadays and the updated mystical agriculture things i just wonder if a new more up to date pack will be released?

L

Lewis1206

yea ik ive played it already not the biggest fan, i was just wondering about like an actaul regrowth 2 pack, like you got modern skyblock 1 2 and 3

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Yeah, those are the only two on the launcher. Creating modpacks - especially quest-based - is a ton of work, and they might have run into RL constraints.

L

Lewis1206

ah ok that makes sense, also just wondering i thought that sigil of the green grove that if you crouch and right click a crop isnt it supposed to make it grow almost instantly, ik that if you hit right click it does it over time too

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm not particularly well-versed in Blood Magic, to be honest. The in-game guide just says 'using it on plants' works like bonemeal, and the wiki says you can socket it into Bound Armor to affect plants in your vicinity.