[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

I

IRFine

Any ideas for an endgame base that is (almost) completely hidden from the outside but not underground? Right now I'm thinking of having a witchery altar with a magic mirror with my entire base in it, but the gray walls and floors kinda suck. Any better ideas? Also, do mekanism wind turbines work in there?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Any ideas for an endgame base that is (almost) completely hidden from the outside but not underground? Right now I'm thinking of having a witchery altar with a magic mirror with my entire base in it, but the gray walls and floors kinda suck. Any better ideas? Also, do mekanism wind turbines work in there?

Underwater dome?

EDIT: Wind turbines would be an issue, but maybe those could be set up on shore with a transmission system underground.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Underwater dome?

EDIT: Wind turbines would be an issue, but maybe those could be set up on shore with a transmission system underground.
I did a vanilla build like this once - I had train track that started on land and went to a glass-covered underwater tunnel to the dome on the sea floor :) It looks very cool!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I did a vanilla build like this once - I had train track that started on land and went to a glass-covered underwater tunnel to the dome on the sea floor :) It looks very cool!

I may possibly have an unhealthy obsession with 'underwater' and 'round' in Minecraft. >_> And occasionally, glass.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone know what these particles are? I don't think I've seen them before. Maybe it's gas-related?

8KjojvG.png

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I can’t see any particles, but looking at where you are, I suspect it relates to mariculture gas pockets? Have you encountered any of those before?

EDIT: I just had a closer look, and yep you’re right over a gas pocket. Be careful! What you can do is to get the Mariculture pump thing and a tank and collect that gas.

Correlander

Mar 25, 2021
Uh, I was literally just walking around, and I heard the thaumcraft noise that plays when you get a negative effect from thaumcraft warp (like when it says "something is behind you" the headache sorta noise, and my screen just went completely black. I restarted my game, and my screen is completely black no matter how much time I wait, or how many times I restart.

Metrinity

Mar 30, 2021
Uh, I was literally just walking around, and I heard the thaumcraft noise that plays when you get a negative effect from thaumcraft warp (like when it says "something is behind you" the headache sorta noise, and my screen just went completely black. I restarted my game, and my screen is completely black no matter how much time I wait, or how many times I restart.
Even re-installing didn't work?

Nielsboy

May 3, 2021
I may or may not have found a bug. If you use dead planks and craft a boat, then crash it you get normal planks

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I think that's less a bug and just a natural consequence of Minecraft being Minecraft. Likely unintentional, but probably not game breaking.

nutmegwand

Sep 8, 2021
I am having a problem submitting a quest that i completed and i am unsure where to report the bug here
Edit: i just completed another quest and it also doesn't want to be summited

Last edited: