[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
OK I'm in the Dream now, and having weird lag/timelapse issues.. I've managed to collect the cotton by breaking it and running in circles until it finally pops into my inventory. but the subdued spirits...

Anyone else encounter or resolve this?

Last edited:

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
When i Download the server and run it, it gives me a error

java -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:permSize=256m -jar fo
rge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar nogui
Unrecognized VM option 'permSize=256m'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

C:\Users\Chase\Desktop\Server>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
What Does this mean?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019

What Does this mean?
i think your forge version is wrong someone the other day had 1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar as well idk if they got it to work but someone said you need to go into the .bat folder of forge and change the .1272 to .1277

Edit: this is the persons quote :Just a head up that the .bat file for launching has 2 errors in it. You need to capitalize "PermSize" and it should be launching "forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal" <- Change the 2 to a 7.

Happy playing!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

What Does this mean?
In short I stuffed up slightly with the server start files. See this FAQ for how to resolve.
I've created a FAQ. With @thephoenixlodge's permission, I am posting it here. Comments and additions welcome! https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4zr8le2nr9zh4d/regrowth-faq.txt

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I've been watching alot of gameplay on this modpack and i couldnt wait to play with my friend!!! GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP!!!

Ning947

Jul 29, 2019
So, i've got an unworked purple pearl ring, and when i place it on the blacksmith anvil and whack it with the hammer, it doesn't get worked at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug? I've made pearl jewelry before, and it worked just fine...

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
So, i've got an unworked purple pearl ring, and when i place it on the blacksmith anvil and whack it with the hammer, it doesn't get worked at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug? I've made pearl jewelry before, and it worked just fine...
do you have any xp? i believe it costs xp per each whack

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
OK I'm in the Dream now, and having weird lag/timelapse issues.. I've managed to collect the cotton by breaking it and running in circles until it finally pops into my inventory. but the subdued spirits...

Anyone else encounter or resolve this?

I had a pretty bad lag spike on my first trip, followed quickly being destroyed by the nightmare. On the third try, I made a tainted blood pendant w/ invisibility (perhaps a bit cheaty, since baubles make the transition and probably shouldn't), I paused a few minutes to let the world generate, lag went away after that. The pendant worked great and strolled up and got the subdued spirit no problem.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
It Doesnt say anything about FML, but ill try to reinstall.
did you do this?
[BUG] Open ServerStart.bat and change the forge version to forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277 instead of forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272. If you are using Java 7, capitalize the 'P' in "permSize=256m". If you are using Java 8, remove the "permSize=256m" altogether. Then run StartServer.bat - this will fail, but create a bunch of files. Open eula.txt and change "eula=false" to "eula=true". Finally, run StartServer.bat again.. specifically the run StartServer part?

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
did you do this?
[BUG] Open ServerStart.bat and change the forge version to forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277 instead of forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272. If you are using Java 7, capitalize the 'P' in "permSize=256m". If you are using Java 8, remove the "permSize=256m" altogether. Then run StartServer.bat - this will fail, but create a bunch of files. Open eula.txt and change "eula=false" to "eula=true". Finally, run StartServer.bat again.. specifically the run StartServer part?
Yes