[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
The book says to craft a new Quest book inside the Dream... but I find no source of flint or charcoal... am I missing something? Can keep myself alive almost indefinitely with apples for now...

Mike Blitzer

Jul 29, 2019
I don't find a recipe for 'infused diamonds' from magic crops. They are needed for the very usefull protection charms, which are beside silverwood saplings and the rest of the seeds one of the great rewards you can get, when you have extreme essence. The 'original' recipe for the infused diamonds: a diamond surrounded by four gold and four obsidian essences doesn't work for me.

fordyford

Jul 29, 2019
I have finished almost all of the quests, there are just 2 questlines remaining uncompleted, and I cannot unlock any quests. I currently have 0 quests unlocked

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I don't find a recipe for 'infused diamonds' from magic crops. They are needed for the very usefull protection charms, which are beside silverwood saplings and the rest of the seeds one of the great rewards you can get, when you have extreme essence. The 'original' recipe for the infused diamonds: a diamond surrounded by four gold and four obsidian essences doesn't work for me.
That's because I specifically remove the recipes for the Magical crops tools, armour, charms etc.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
The oysters are found nearly almost always on the yellow sand or salt which are quite visible underwater. Harvest the oyster by digging under it and make an oyster farm 2 water blocks above the oyster. Feed sand to it to make pearls
Ah, my nearby ocean goes quite deep, with no shallow areas. Did try coast hugging for a while, didn't see anything.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, my nearby ocean goes quite deep, with no shallow areas. Did try coast hugging for a while, didn't see anything.
Look out for coral and/or kelp - usually a little easier to see what's around.

Also, if you're at the copper stage, make a diving helmet - can see much better.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
@Rickcain What you most likely need to do as I haven't seen it mentioned is go to where you have client side FTB in installed go to Regrowth then go to the mods folder and make a copy of AgriCraft then go to the server's mods folder and paste in and overwrite the servers version of AgriCraft as it's out of date compared to the client. Hopefully this'll sort it for you :D

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I am now playing on a server, (someone's on this form) and I am starting to grow crops, but I played for 1 hour and they almost never spread. I bonemealed them, and didn't help. Help!

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I am now playing on a server, (someone's on this form) and I am starting to grow crops, but I played for 1 hour and they almost never spread. I bonemealed them, and didn't help. Help!
you need magical fertiliser not bonemeal also have you crossed the empty space with 2 sticks and not 1

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I can usually use the snorkel to go quite deep just remember to watch the air bubbles at half air you need to come back up.