[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
In short I stuffed up slightly with the server start files. See this FAQ for how to resolve.
Do u know how to Fix This? The X Says Incompatible FML modded Server

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-08 17.55.57.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-08 17.55.57.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 68

shirilak

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that spends far too much magical fertilizer on making dirt with essence of earth because i thought "Hey its just the essence for dirt and rocks i dont need to breed it to 10 10 10 but then realize that i absolutely wanted everything to be covered in grass.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Am I the only one that spends far too much magical fertilizer on making dirt with essence of earth because i thought "Hey its just the essence for dirt and rocks i dont need to breed it to 10 10 10 but then realize that i absolutely wanted everything to be covered in grass.

Yes you are :)

I am doing something else to cover everything in dirt.

shirilak

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you are :)

I am doing something else to cover everything in dirt.
What would that be? I personally set my self on an island because i deemed the mainland unsafe as I started my world in hardcore. Got to the nether and died duplicated the save to show how far i got before i died and then converted the real world to survivial. (For context) But I am using the buildcraft filler to extend my island via platforms to the mainland currently xD

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
What would that be? I personally set my self on an island because i deemed the mainland unsafe as I started my world in hardcore. Got to the nether and died duplicated the save to show how far i got before i died and then converted the real world to survivial. (For context) But I am using the buildcraft filler to extend my island via platforms to the mainland currently xD

Check out the wands you can make early on ;)

shirilak

Jul 29, 2019
Also has anyone found a way to automatically fill a petal apothecary? This pack doesn't use an updated enough version of buildcraft for stripes pipes to work on it sadly so I am at a loss.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Also has anyone found a way to automatically fill a petal apothecary? This pack doesn't use an updated enough version of buildcraft for stripes pipes to work on it sadly so I am at a loss.

About the only thing I can think of is Thaumcraft Golems or the Everfull Urn from Thaumic Exploration.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Rod of the Seas is close to automatic... and VERY useful elsewhere as well

Violette13

Jul 29, 2019
Check out the wands you can make early on ;)
...I think I know what you're talking about and now I feel silly about how hard I'm obsessing over just getting a earth seed in the first place (Facepalm).
At least that means I can focus on getting a crap ton of limestone for the Venice/Paris themed no creepers allowed base. Nothing in Regrowth can be worse than respawning, walking outside, and a creeper explodes your farm.:(
Just a protip: chances are you're gonna acquire something called a glint weed.It's not immediately important but for your sanity keep it. They spread on dirt and they'll keep your crops lit through the night and hopefully reduce mob spawns.

@shirilak There's a section in the Botania manual that also implies water bucket in a open crate are an option, but automating water buckets is its own task.

shirilak

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of some sort of config to decrease or eliminate the particals from sprinklers? They lag me so bad. >~<

By the way thanks everyone for your opinions on automating that!

Last edited:

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
rage I found out it's something to do with client side mods that can't be run on servers, I don't know if this is completely true, so…yeah