[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I like the pack, but the RNG factor is driving me insane. I have large stocks of all kinds of materials, but cannot progress because no matter how much mutandis I spend, I cannot seem to get a single mushroom. It's flowers, flowers and then flowers again. Some RNG is nice, but I think it's a bit over the top in this one. There are simply so many arbitrary roadblocks caused by bad luck. I have no problem with having to try several times to get the right crossbreed, because at least I have options to increase the chance (i.e. planting lots of them until one results in the right breed), but right now I am doing nothing but bonemeal the mandrake, craft mutandis, use mutandis, start again.

I agree with the post above. It's insane. I am stuck with not a single witchery item and I get tons and tons of flowers that are completely useless. And mutandis is a pain to make....
TPL is well aware of the muntandis blocking. It has been raised several times throughout this thread. He seems to think grinding of bonemeal,muntandis etc is at an acceptable level as few people complain about it. Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Personally I ground 640 muntandis to get mine.

meritoc

Jul 29, 2019
Now here's the hard part. I like my mana gen to be out in the open. Gotta do this without so much visible redstone and, hopefully, as compact as possible. :p

I might be misunderstanding what you're trying to do, but it if you use a dispenser pointing upwards it can be done with 2 pieces of redstone and a redstone torch:
hvimnj4.png
This can drop 2 items at once, to avoid this change it to use a redstone repeater (and one more piece of redstone) for a slight delay.

Yoshiyuki_

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe a special recepi for a mushroom (to prevent needing grinding tons of mutandis) like shaped crafting mutandis to get a single mushroom or infuse a ton of mana into something. (as mana piles up when you're blocked progressing)
A high cost for this would be fine, because you only need to do it once. As you get mushrooms making mushrooms is a lot easier.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe a special recepi for a mushroom (to prevent needing grinding tons of mutandis) like shaped crafting mutandis to get a single mushroom or infuse a ton of mana into something. (as mana piles up when you're blocked progressing)
A high cost for this would be fine, because you only need to do it once. As you get mushrooms making mushrooms is a lot easier.
Mushrooms do still spawn naturally in caves and in the nether, if you happen to be able to get there.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019

You get mushroom seeds from doing the infestation spore quest. You don't need mushrooms to do that quest.

NEI is your friend. RTFM. Search this thread, it has been said multiple times.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
So this anecdote is rather unfortunate; please learn from my fail.

I was testing out the /give command with witchery items and I fat fingered a data value. I executed /give (me) 5164 1 19.

This resulted in a game crash and every time I loaded up my world it immediately crashed again.

Luckily I have backups of my regrowth world and I restored a backup that was only a day and a half old, so I didn't lose all that much.

I didn't think to get the error message before posting here.

Anyways, don't give yourself 5164 1 19 !!!
You could always use NBT Explorer to find that item in your inventory and delete it. i've had to do that before when i've had corrupted items in my inventory.

Reactions: lblackburn

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
You get mushroom seeds from doing the infestation spore quest. You don't need mushrooms to do that quest.

NEI is your friend. RTFM. Search this thread, it has been said multiple times.

Wait, what? I think before you get on your high horse you should look at NEI again yourself. Mine says "throw mushroom into mana pool == infestation spores"

I didn't use mutandis for my mushroom though, I went caving. I was looking for dirt anyhow. Found several within 10 mins.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what? I think before you get on your high horse you should look at NEI again yourself. Mine says "throw mushroom into mana pool == infestation spores"

I didn't use mutandis for my mushroom though, I went caving. I was looking for dirt anyhow. Found several within 10 mins.

And you stopped looking there? There's more than one way to skin a cat. Or make mycellium... and thus complete that quest.

And searching this thread will produce a screenshot of the NEI entry which is still in NEI.

It doesn't bother me when people come here asking for help. It does bother me when people come here complaining and calling for the dev to fix things that aren''t broken.

So maybe my horse isn't as high as yours. :p

Oh, you read in an implication it is a one-step process. It's not. But there is at least one way to work around not having a mushroom to start. I did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: An0nymuS

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Should I upload now to 0.7.3, or just wait until 0.7.4 appears in the launcher?
I see no reason to wait for the update to 0.7.4, nothing particularly buggy in 0.7.3, and a bit less buggy than 7.1/7.2.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, first off sorry for being MIA, computer is currently sick, as was I yesterday. Do keep in mind that this is a giant, active thread however, so don't be surprised if you have to poke people a bit in case they miss something. ;)

Windows 7 64Bit and Java Version 8 Build 40 (build 1.8.0_40-b26) Yes ive tried that,I have 5.5Ram dedicated and a Total of 6GB Total on my PC

Mk. This helps a lot actually. Can you also post a crash log when it breaks? And when you go to do that, try lowering your RAM allotted to FTB to about 4 or so.

thank you
[19:04:20] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
[19:04:20] [DEBUG] Benchmark.logBenchAs:73: UnreadNews Init took 8 ms.
[19:05:05] [INFO] PastebinPoster.run:77: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/f01f1204
[19:08:49] Logs copied to clipboard

So I edited the log in your post to the relevant bit, that being the error report. It looks like something's very wrong with your copy of the launcher, either that or it and your computer aren't getting on well. If you follow the posts between me and jpm a bit, you'll see I asked him a bunch of questions about his setup and what he had the launcher set to do. Mind answering those as well?

All things from project red can be done with vanilla redstone, and we even have some mods giving extra redstone options, even if its not the same with how compact it is. And I'm trying to figure out how to get a certain item to drop at a certain time and keep the order going indefinitely. Want that wool flower. :D

I look forward to seeing your build surrah. :)

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
PSA in case anyone wasn't aware: all botania flowers that are crafted with a redstone root can be turned off with a redstone signal.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
You could always use NBT Explorer to find that item in your inventory and delete it. i've had to do that before when i've had corrupted items in my inventory.

That it a great tip, I will research the nbt explorer in case I need this in the future. Thanks!

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this crash everytime I try to use the lexicon botania (aside from navigating thought the elven stuff that apears first time you upgrade and the main page)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 6/04/15 18:03
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 3
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.set(Unknown Source)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.LibraryStorage.overwrite(LibraryStorage.java:96)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.handlers.BookObtainEvents.openGui(BookObtainEvents.java:41)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_262_BookObtainEvents_openGui_GuiOpenEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:775)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexicon.func_146284_a(GuiLexicon.java:245)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:225)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1628)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.set(Unknown Source)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.LibraryStorage.overwrite(LibraryStorage.java:96)
at joshie.enchiridion.library.handlers.BookObtainEvents.openGui(BookObtainEvents.java:41)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_262_BookObtainEvents_openGui_GuiOpenEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:775)
at vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexicon.func_146284_a(GuiLexicon.java:245)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:225)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: vazkii.botania.client.gui.lexicon.GuiLexicon

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Wrulfy'/311, l='MpServer', x=-230,81, y=68,62, z=302,79]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 25, 25
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-196,70,305), Chunk: (at 12,4,1 in -13,19; contains blocks -208,0,304 to -193,255,319), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 6512379 game time, 8834561 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 6 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Wrulfy'/311, l='MpServer', x=-230,81, y=68,62, z=302,79], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/3956, l='MpServer', x=-245,50, y=24,00, z=259,50], EntitySpark['Spark'/169, l='MpServer', x=-209,50, y=68,50, z=311,50], EntityBlock['unknown'/3069, l='MpServer', x=-251,75, y=67,00, z=329,25], EntitySpark['Spark'/190, l='MpServer', x=-205,50, y=68,50, z=320,50], EntityConcussionCreeper['Concussion Creeper'/1327, l='MpServer', x=-266,50, y=40,00, z=312,50]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2432)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:909)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_40, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 761797720 bytes (726 MB) / 1326448640 bytes (1265 MB) up to 1431830528 bytes (1365 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1536M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:permSize=256M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 36
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 104 mods loaded, 104 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-14} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.2} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-14} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.5} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Automagy{0.21} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bagginses{@MODVERSION@} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.4} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BinnieCore{2.0-pre8} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botany{2.0-pre8} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraBees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Genetics{2.0-pre8} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.5-170} [Botania] (Botania r1.5-170.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.4} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.4} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.4} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.4} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.4} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.7.34} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.7.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion2{2.0e} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.8} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.19} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.7.10-1.5.3} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.5.3} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.5.3} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.5.3} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MagicBees{1.7.10-2.1.22} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4f} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.2} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.2} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
modtweaker2{0.7} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.7} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.4} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tcnodetracker{1.0.4} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-14} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.2} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.323} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-14 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: 1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

I'm going to try it with 0.7.3.
The only aditional mods I remember I added were aroma1997 core and backup, and fastcraft

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So I edited the log in your post to the relevant bit, that being the error report. It looks like something's very wrong with your copy of the launcher, either that or it and your computer aren't getting on well. If you follow the posts between me and jpm a bit, you'll see I asked him a bunch of questions about his setup and what he had the launcher set to do. Mind answering those as well?

The bit that I homed in on was this:

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

I had this exact issue running the Horizons modpack, and there was a message about it on the forums that it affected many other modpacks that used 1.7 Minecraft. It has to do with changes that were made to the 64-bit version of Java going from Java 7 to Java 8. After (grudgingly) staying at Java 7 for a while, I accidentally upgraded and found that - while the 64-bit version of Java 8 results in this message, the 32-bit version of Java 8 solved them swimmingly.

Nevynx

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the Modpack My son and I have been playing it solid for a week now but have found 2 bugs, 1 is the improved Iron chest seem make us glitch "go all gittery and move slowly till we get off" if we stand ontop of them, and secondly having trouble with one of the witchery quest "Bane of Tibbz" we have killed the Shade of Leonard more then once now and still cannot get credit for it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Draigon

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a random, and maybe relates to some old posts about people spawning without dead trees.. If you use the "re-create" button on an existing world, the new world generates without trees/slate.
Original: View attachment 17411 Re-created: View attachment 17409

The trees and slate are being placed in the world using the ruins mod. Ruins doesn't use the seed for its randomness and so you will only get the same random arrangement of trees and slate randomly when you create a world with the same seed.

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, first off sorry for being MIA, computer is currently sick, as was I yesterday. Do keep in mind that this is a giant, active thread however, so don't be surprised if you have to poke people a bit in case they miss something. ;)

Mk. This helps a lot actually. Can you also post a crash log when it breaks? And when you go to do that, try lowering your RAM allotted to FTB to about 4 or so.

K Log:

K Log:http://pastebin.com/xdpuvrdG

Yoshiyuki_

Jul 29, 2019
And you stopped looking there? There's more than one way to skin a cat. Or make mycellium... and thus complete that quest.

And searching this thread will produce a screenshot of the NEI entry which is still in NEI.

It doesn't bother me when people come here asking for help. It does bother me when people come here complaining and calling for the dev to fix things that aren''t broken.

So maybe my horse isn't as high as yours. :p

Oh, you read in an implication it is a one-step process. It's not. But there is at least one way to work around not having a mushroom to start. I did it.

Yes most people stop looking when it says "toss mushroom in manapool to get infestation spores" or when making mycelium requires mushrooms(or a moistener, which is a ton away).

Edit: specially when the maker says "your best bet is on mutating tall grass"

Last edited: