[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking in the configs for TiCon, and I couldn't find it. I was wondering if anyone would know where I can change it so that when I cut down a tree with the lumber axe, all of the leaves go with it so they're not stuck up in the air for a while.

If you got iron, can make a horn of the canopy. It acts like the horn of the wild but only breaks leaves and crops are safe. Use after cutting the tree down with the lumber axe, sometimes it doesn't recognize a tree without leaves and just cuts a 3x3 area.

Reactions: CraftsmanChris

deadwolfdusk

Jul 29, 2019
Just saw the changelog for Botania 174... Please tell me we aren't going to use the change to the Agricarnations, where they only work on blocks that can be grown with bonemeal? T_T

Reactions: fimbrethil

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Just saw the changelog for Botania 174... Please tell me we aren't going to use the change to the Agricarnations, where they only work on blocks that can be grown with bonemeal? T_T
By the time you get them, you hardly need to bonemeal or fertilize anything.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
You can probably assume that change will be coming in, if it's part of the mod. If it's part of the Botania config... you can always change that yourself ;)

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
If you got iron, can make a horn of the canopy. It acts like the horn of the wild but only breaks leaves and crops are safe. Use after cutting the tree down with the lumber axe, sometimes it doesn't recognize a tree without leaves and just cuts a 3x3 area.
I have it already, and use it a lot. It's just that some of the trees are really tall, like the firs, that go past the reach of the horn.

Yoshiyuki_

Jul 29, 2019
The quest: "green thumb" crafting task 'garden trowel' doesn't trigger for me.
I made both the botany(iron as in the image) and agricraft ones.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Hardcore, so I'd figure I's ask this before I found out the hard way.

Do Witchery poppets function when stored inside a bag?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The person who said Thermallies are useless wasn't kidding! I know that everyone had setups with them and all, and I thought that's why they were moved to elven knowledge. I didn't know the cool down was changed to 6 minutes!! come one what was the point of moving them to later in the mod, and increasing there cool down that high. Oh well:p

I can't get my head around setting up any other mana gen, and all the videos are using mod that are not in this pack, project red, SFM, etc. I could never use vanilla redstone, and honestly its messing. I guess I will just stick with a crap ton of Day/night and hydrangeas.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
The person who said Thermallies are useless wasn't kidding! I know that everyone had setups with them and all, and I thought that's why they were moved to elven knowledge. I didn't know the cool down was changed to 6 minutes!! come one what was the point of moving them to later in the mod, and increasing there cool down that high. Oh well:p

I can't get my head around setting up any other mana gen, and all the videos are using mod that are not in this pack, project red, SFM, etc. I could never use vanilla redstone, and honestly its messing. I guess I will just stick with a crap ton of Day/night and hydrangeas.
For literally no other reason than the constant spam of "pls nerf, everyone just keeps using them with the blood magic ritual to make lava".

As for another mana gen, i just use a pressure plate sending a redstone signal up to a hopper to stop the coal from dropping. Don't even have auto-coal set up yet, since I only just researched the automagy table.
2015-04-05_16.21.11.png
The only thing is making sure the redstone signal stretches far enough. This setup was more than enough to keep my elven portal running while making a full set of terrasteel armor.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
For literally no other reason than the constant spam of "pls nerf, everyone just keeps using them with the blood magic ritual to make lava".

Yeah, I really hate when people do that, not to mention there was already an option in Botania to bypass the BM ritual! Thanks for the picture:) I have a setup for the elven portal (stand alone). I was wanting to make something for all the other things you can do in the mod, but am just not liking having to have zigzag redstone. The funny thing is the only few videos that are using the drop crate are using steve's factory manager(witch is a great mod), or Gates/timers from PR.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I really hate when people do that, not to mention there was already an option in Botania to bypass the BM ritual! Thanks for the picture:) I have a setup for the elven portal (stand alone). I was wanting to make something for all the other things you can do in the mod, but am just not liking having to have zigzag redstone. The funny thing is the only few videos that are using the drop crate are using steve's factory manager(witch is a great mod), or Gates/timers from PR.
All things from project red can be done with vanilla redstone, and we even have some mods giving extra redstone options, even if its not the same with how compact it is. And I'm trying to figure out how to get a certain item to drop at a certain time and keep the order going indefinitely. Want that wool flower. :D