[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Booker The Geek

Booker The Geek Well-Known Member

@PippinSmith, true but sadly a few rotten apples will ruin it for everybody else.

2. OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD Well-Known Member

I knew what I had when I planted mine - I just assumed it would have a 7x7 trunk :p The solid bark wall does a good job of keeping my livestock in, even if they get out of the fences, and the owls and toads are far enough away that the noise doesn't drive me crazy.

3. DoktorZen

DoktorZen New Member

I can't seem to be able to make the Mariculture golden thread. Specifically, the golden silk component. NEI has the recipe as 4 nuggets of molten gold and a piece of string in a vat. No matter how I get the gold into the vat, both it and the string just sit there. Am I missing a step somewhere, or has golden silk purposefully been disabled?

I've also tried substituting the other golden threads from Witchery and Witching Gadgets, but no dice. I can live with the other version of the necklace, but I am curious as to why no golden thread.

4. TestyMan

TestyMan New Member

Fun fact, Mariculture vat crafting isn't instant; there's a little number that should be shown with the recipe that gives how long it takes to craft. I'd recommend waiting that time.

5. OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD Well-Known Member

Ah - my recipe in NEI says four ingots.

Zimek likes this.
  6. Michael Hatchard

Michael Hatchard New Member

Can't get the emerald fluid pipe to extract properly from a mariculture vat. Crucible outputs impure titanium & magnesium into the vat & i have a emerald fluid pipe with titanium listed as the extraction fluid in the filter slot, but its pulling any fluid entering the vat straight away

7. Raetac

Raetac New Member

Pretty sure I have a filter looping back into the vat, but I can't check as I'm at work

8. coco22

coco22 New Member

is anyone else still having issues using the 2nd quest to make tinkers tools not working using the 2x2 crafting grid? also NEI doesnt recognize any of the custom recipes for TiCon parts.
    Could it be because I updated some of the mods? What mod/script puts in the custom recipes for this?

Thanks =)

9. sorvance

sorvance New Member

is anyone else getting a crash when your game loads on multiplayer in the last couple days? My friends and I are getting a fatal error when the world loads, and it points the finger i think at storage drawers.

I know an update to the pack is coming, with no eta so it could be weeks/months, but has anyone had success updating individual mods to fix errors?

10. TestyMan

TestyMan New Member

It most likely is that you updated mods. The first rule in modpacks, especially when they have recipe tweaks and whatnot, is to never update mods unless you know exactly what you're doing.

11. pikminman13

pikminman13 New Member

I had similar issues with placing waterproof pipes from buildcraft and crucible furnaces from mariculture. Luckily my friend could remove the problematic thing for me. update the mods and see if it helps. For me i updated BC, Forestry and Mariculture and it worked a lot better.

12. Cerskel

Cerskel New Member

All I wanted was a Regrowth update.

13. TestyMan

TestyMan New Member

When it's ready.

fimbrethil likes this.
  14. RehabOholic

RehabOholic New Member

Haha your reply makes no sense.lol He didn't even ask a question:p He just made a statement:p

15. TestyMan

TestyMan New Member

He wants an update. He'll get an update when it's ready.

Trisscar likes this.
  16. coco22

coco22 New Member

Well, I usually have no problem with this because I do examine the mods and scripts carefully for edits. However, in this case since I am having difficulty, that is why I am posting to ask for help.

Is there any way you could be so kind as to suggest to me what mod would be making this change, and then I could revert that mod to the prior version? Or redownload the mod supplied as is in the modpack?

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  17. TestyMan

TestyMan New Member

Sorry, I've got no idea how the inner workings of the mod are. I know Quadrum is here for some of the custom items, and I can point out a few of the mods that have altered recipes, but I can't tell you much that's worthwhile.

18. rivvest

rivvest New Member

Minetweaker script: minecraft/scripts/earlysurvival.zs has the custom TiCon recipes. Why they break with upgrades and the fix is beyond me, but that's where they are!

19. Firedomo

Firedomo New Member

Occasionaly when I view recipes or his usages keys on my keyboard, my game crashes, sending me back to the launcher. I dont have a log but can send one if needed, it may just be client sided but i really couldn't tell you.

20. Tairgire

Tairgire New Member

Known issue. Think it's covered in the first post, but it can generally be avoided by closing Minecraft completely before reloading a world. Apparently closing a world and re-opening it without entirely restarting Minecraft breaks Minetweaker or NEI or some such.