[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

coco22

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else still having issues using the 2nd quest to make tinkers tools not working using the 2x2 crafting grid? also NEI doesnt recognize any of the custom recipes for TiCon parts.
Could it be because I updated some of the mods? What mod/script puts in the custom recipes for this?

Thanks =)

sorvance

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else getting a crash when your game loads on multiplayer in the last couple days? My friends and I are getting a fatal error when the world loads, and it points the finger i think at storage drawers.

I know an update to the pack is coming, with no eta so it could be weeks/months, but has anyone had success updating individual mods to fix errors?

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else still having issues using the 2nd quest to make tinkers tools not working using the 2x2 crafting grid? also NEI doesnt recognize any of the custom recipes for TiCon parts.
Could it be because I updated some of the mods? What mod/script puts in the custom recipes for this?

Thanks =)

It most likely is that you updated mods. The first rule in modpacks, especially when they have recipe tweaks and whatnot, is to never update mods unless you know exactly what you're doing.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else getting a crash when your game loads on multiplayer in the last couple days? My friends and I are getting a fatal error when the world loads, and it points the finger i think at storage drawers.

I know an update to the pack is coming, with no eta so it could be weeks/months, but has anyone had success updating individual mods to fix errors?
I had similar issues with placing waterproof pipes from buildcraft and crucible furnaces from mariculture. Luckily my friend could remove the problematic thing for me. update the mods and see if it helps. For me i updated BC, Forestry and Mariculture and it worked a lot better.

coco22

Jul 29, 2019
It most likely is that you updated mods. The first rule in modpacks, especially when they have recipe tweaks and whatnot, is to never update mods unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Well, I usually have no problem with this because I do examine the mods and scripts carefully for edits. However, in this case since I am having difficulty, that is why I am posting to ask for help.

Is there any way you could be so kind as to suggest to me what mod would be making this change, and then I could revert that mod to the prior version? Or redownload the mod supplied as is in the modpack?

Thanks

Last edited:

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I usually have no problem with this because I do examine the mods and scripts carefully for edits. However, in this case since I am having difficulty, that is why I am posting to ask for help.

Is there any way you could be so kind as to suggest to me what mod would be making this change, and then I could revert that mod to the prior version? Or redownload the mod supplied as is in the modpack?

Thanks

Sorry, I've got no idea how the inner workings of the mod are. I know Quadrum is here for some of the custom items, and I can point out a few of the mods that have altered recipes, but I can't tell you much that's worthwhile.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks =)
Minetweaker script: minecraft/scripts/earlysurvival.zs has the custom TiCon recipes. Why they break with upgrades and the fix is beyond me, but that's where they are!

Firedomo

Jul 29, 2019
Occasionaly when I view recipes or his usages keys on my keyboard, my game crashes, sending me back to the launcher. I dont have a log but can send one if needed, it may just be client sided but i really couldn't tell you.

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
Known issue. Think it's covered in the first post, but it can generally be avoided by closing Minecraft completely before reloading a world. Apparently closing a world and re-opening it without entirely restarting Minecraft breaks Minetweaker or NEI or some such.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019

If it's pointing at Storage Drawers, it's probably that network packet error that seems to creep up occasionally. My only recommendation is to update the mod out of band.

coco22

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh. Hmm. Thanks @Firedomo and @Tairgire
I noticed the earlysurivival.zs scripts as well but not sure why they break also! I have the same Minetweaker verson (3.09C). Could possibly be related to updating Modtweaker2 from 0.7.5 to 0.8.2 but not sure; I'll try it and post back

RE: Its not ModTweaker2 causing the issue

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
How does one acquire nether essence? I'm sure I missed a quest for it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Follow the Chapter 5 quests (Crucible Furnace, Mariculture Vat, Nether Portal) and then go to the Nether. That will unlock the Nether Essence quest.

Zyin

Jul 29, 2019
To craft Grasspers for the "Holding On" quest in the Witchery quest line you as asked to place a chest 'with Long Grass on each side'. This was somewhat confusing because I thought it meant to only place 2 grass, one on each side of the chest. After consulting the Witchery site i saw that i need to surround the chest. Perhaps you can change the wording to be 'with Tall Grass on every side'?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh. Hmm. Thanks @Firedomo and @Tairgire
I noticed the earlysurivival.zs scripts as well but not sure why they break also! I have the same Minetweaker verson (3.09C). Could possibly be related to updating Modtweaker2 from 0.7.5 to 0.8.2 but not sure; I'll try it and post back

RE: Its not ModTweaker2 causing the issue
Updating Modtweaker will definitely cause some issues. That version (0.8.2) has a lot of stuff broken in it.