[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
So, no one is having this issue at all? What version of forge is this modpack developed for? I cannot progress with this crash all the time. Basically i cannot use the feeders or the crucible now without it booting me to main menu.
sry dude, never saw that issue before, dunno how to help ya. :(

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
So, no one is having this issue at all? What version of forge is this modpack developed for? I cannot progress with this crash all the time. Basically i cannot use the feeders or the crucible now without it booting me to main menu.
Nothing at all in minecraft/logs/latest.log? Single player or server? Should be Forge 10.13.2.1291 and Mariculture 1.7.10-1.2.4.1a for Regrowth 0.7.4. Have used the feeders and crucibles plenty with no issues. This sounds like an issue with an older 0.5 or 0.6 version of the pack.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried updating Maricultre to the latest version? I recall that was a bug a long while ago...
By the way with all the talk of AE2, I forgot to update folks on my LP, I'm starting my own ME system. The latest video below is where I start getting the seeds, the episode I'm uploading now deals with the bare bones setup and testing the idea that ME will play nice with Storage Drawers Controller.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing at all in minecraft/logs/latest.log? Single player or server? Should be Forge 10.13.2.1291 and Mariculture 1.7.10-1.2.4.1a for Regrowth 0.7.4. Have used the feeders and crucibles plenty with no issues. This sounds like an issue with an older 0.5 or 0.6 version of the pack.

No. no logs or crash reports but I did figure out the forge version issue and downgraded (i don't use the FTB launcher to play). That info would be very helpful in op of the modpack. Thanks for the info!

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
*poker terminology ahead*
I see your Island and Raise you a Forrest
javaw%202015-06-23%2007-00-34-97_zps3euitexu.jpg
.. challenge accepted :)

Reactions: JustHeyo

knexman

Jul 29, 2019
I got a decent-enough seed if you want it.

My spawn wasn't anywhere near 0,65,0, so I'm not sure where you'll spawn in, but I've had no shortage of nodes, hives, or other major resources, up through the point where I could 'supply' everything myself.
thanks

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
i planted redwood sapling in my base thinking just a spruce ... big mistake :) but funny one form perspective ...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
i planted redwood sapling in my base thinking just a spruce ... big mistake :) but funny one form perspective ...

I knew what I had when I planted mine - I just assumed it would have a 7x7 trunk :p The solid bark wall does a good job of keeping my livestock in, even if they get out of the fences, and the owls and toads are far enough away that the noise doesn't drive me crazy.

DoktorZen

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to be able to make the Mariculture golden thread. Specifically, the golden silk component. NEI has the recipe as 4 nuggets of molten gold and a piece of string in a vat. No matter how I get the gold into the vat, both it and the string just sit there. Am I missing a step somewhere, or has golden silk purposefully been disabled?

I've also tried substituting the other golden threads from Witchery and Witching Gadgets, but no dice. I can live with the other version of the necklace, but I am curious as to why no golden thread.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to be able to make the Mariculture golden thread. Specifically, the golden silk component. NEI has the recipe as 4 nuggets of molten gold and a piece of string in a vat. No matter how I get the gold into the vat, both it and the string just sit there. Am I missing a step somewhere, or has golden silk purposefully been disabled?

I've also tried substituting the other golden threads from Witchery and Witching Gadgets, but no dice. I can live with the other version of the necklace, but I am curious as to why no golden thread.

Fun fact, Mariculture vat crafting isn't instant; there's a little number that should be shown with the recipe that gives how long it takes to craft. I'd recommend waiting that time.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Ah - my recipe in NEI says four ingots.

Reactions: Zimek

Michael Hatchard

Jul 29, 2019
Can't get the emerald fluid pipe to extract properly from a mariculture vat. Crucible outputs impure titanium & magnesium into the vat & i have a emerald fluid pipe with titanium listed as the extraction fluid in the filter slot, but its pulling any fluid entering the vat straight away