Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod & Version: NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?: NEI wont change from cheat mode to utility mode to recipe mode. it stays as the mode it was when the world is created. eg create a creative world and it will be stuck on cheat mode.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: Unknown
I encountered this issue as well; fortunately the fix is relatively simple.
1. Click Options in the bottom left corner and then click on inventory.
2. Click on "World" in the top right and you should get several "W" icons next to each setting.
3. You should see that the "W" for the mode setting is selected, left-click on it to un-select it.
4. You should now be able to change modes :)

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unknown
Pastebin link: n/a
Whats the bug: Maybe not a bug. Unoccupied, non chunk loaded dimensions are staying loaded after server start. In prior versions, everything except the overworld, nether, and chunk loaded dimensions would unload shortly after the server finished starting up.
Can it be repeated? I've rebooted the server twice and the dimensions stick.
Known Fix: unknown

Mod & Version: liquids in general
Pastebin link: n/a
What's the bug: looks like something is messing up steam texture rendering again. It looked strange in early mod pack versions, fine in at least 1.0.9-1.0.11, now looks all weird again. Easiest to see in steam dynamos.
Repeatable: yes

Dr. Happy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Modpack Version 1.1.0
Pastebin link to crash log: There is no crash log
Whats the bug? The world is completely clear you cannot see any blocks
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none so far, also i do not have any extra mods added in i have enabled a couple however that are disabled by default and provided by the pack
[Edit] I found a fix heres the link to anyone have a similar problem where the are no textures on block and npcs. I think this only happens with AMD Graphics cards
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=386289

Last edited:

Evilshallwin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Modpack Version 1.1.0
Pastebin link to crash log: There is no crash log
Whats the bug? The world is completely clear you cannot see any blocks
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none so far, also i do not have any extra mods added in i have enabled a couple however that are disabled by default and provided by the pack
[Edit] I found a fix heres the link to anyone have a similar problem where the are no textures on block and npcs. I think this only happens with AMD Graphics cards
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=386289

Just downgrade back to 13.x. The 14 update drivers are massively buggy with quite a lot of games.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: ftb monster V1.0.9
Mods: buildcraft and possibly quarry plus
No crash
Bug: every time i have a quarryplus running and try to route cobble/sand/dirt using a diamond pipe, the pipe explodes after a few seconds of running, not quite sure if this is a bug or a recent change, but i could not find anything while searching
Can this be repeated: yes, every time in different worlds.
No known fix

Per Eyamaz "Any issues pre-1.1.0 posted beyond this point will be removed. We are no longer accepting reports from Beta builds."

I would recommend you upgrade to 1.1.0 and see if the issue persists.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.09
Mod & Version:Engineer's Toolbox
Pastebin link to crash log: Does not generate a crash log
Whats the bug? MJ Adapter produces far far too much RF (MJ derived from burning creosote in biogas engine)
Can it be repeated? Produce MJ, connect to MJ Adapter either through kinetic pipe or directly from source. 1 bucket of creosote oil, expected to produce around 200k MJ, produces around 1.8 million instead (seems to vary). Reproduced problem on other modpacks. Control test: EU Adapter works fine under same scenario.
Known Fix:Unknown

From https://github.com/Emasher/EmashersMods/issues/27 the fix seems to be changing the ratio from 10 to 3 to output +/- the correct value

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
From https://github.com/Emasher/EmashersMods/issues/27 the fix seems to be changing the ratio from 10 to 3 to output +/- the correct value
For what its worth, that's the first thing I tried. Had no effect on the numbers at all.

I do not rule out the possibility that I flubbed it or that it has been corrected in the meantime. Will not be able to repeat at this time as I've deleted the modpack and do not plan to install it any time soon.

Nightchill1017

Jul 29, 2019
Per Eyamaz "Any issues pre-1.1.0 posted beyond this point will be removed. We are no longer accepting reports from Beta builds."

I would recommend you upgrade to 1.1.0 and see if the issue persists.
just upgraded and the problem is still there, never noticed the removal warning, was on a mobile at the time :)

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI & Mystcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://sentrygun.com/minecraft/ForgeModLoader-client-0_Bug03.txt
Whats the bug? Attempting to right-click on (use) a Writing Table results in client crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes, both in village writing tables as well as user-placed writing tables.
Known Fix: Use a widescreen resolution. On my current monitor, fullscreen (1280x1024) this crash happens. if I leave the client in windowed mode, the GUI opens without any problems.

ImaCrazyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct (Latest patch from Monster 1.1.0 and every prior version back to 1.0.9)

Whats the bug?
A minor bug. The Gold Oreberry is not in the crafting menu list for mixing 9 ores into 1 gold ingot. The Tin, Copper, Iron and all the others work
by mixing 1 ore berry into each slot on a crafting table to get 1 ingot, except for the gold one.

Can it be repeated?
Yes, its been the same throughout several versions of Monster, back to 1.0.9 when I started.

Sarbian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log : http://pastebin.com/wY5aVUhn
Whats the bug?If I put the game in in french (fr_FR) or Canadian french (fr_CA), I leave the game and restarts it crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: You must change the file and change the option.txt lang: fr_FR (or lang: fr_CA) in lang: en_US

It's a bug with RotaryCraft.
This commit fixed it https://github.com/ReikaKalseki/RotaryCraft/commit/25eac3339f7c7c997c60a09cd881663889725c4c so an update of the mod should help

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log : http://pastebin.com/u11UspxL
Whats the bug? Client crashes when initially flying through a specific area on a specific world seed. I'm using a seed of "4", but my biomesoplenty config (and several others) are customized, so you wouldn't be able to recreate my map without copying my config folder.
Can it be repeated? Yes
I just wanted to point out this happened more than once in my local server testing, in different "falling sand" and "falling snow" situations and biomes.

Further, when we upgraded our main server we're having the same sort of crashes as people explore the overworld.

tmzasz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI i think
Pastebin link: no crash just exit to launcher
What's the bug: if you select the natura plants tab in creative mode and start scrolling down about halfway through it acts as if you hit the red x
Repeatable: yes

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Mod Pack: Monster latest

Improvement:
  • Move the ArmorHud to the right side by default. (this way it doesn´t cover the chat)
  • Rename all maps to "MAP_{name}.jar" (maybe 10% of the users now that opis is a map and don´t enable all 4 maps ;))

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link: http://paste.md-5.net/yeyabutexo.1c
What's the bug: Server has been running for days restarting at times without an issue, this last shut down and when I restarted I got this crash -It crashes on start.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP
Repeatbale: yes
Known Fix: unknown **Edit** see my follow up post that fixed it.

It is a problem with the map, I deleted the mods, libraries, and config directory and replaced them with a known working version and it still crashes.
I moved the map out of the way and it generated a new map and came up without a crash.

Last edited:

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Pastebin link: http://paste.md-5.net/yeyabutexo.1c
What's the bug: Server has been running for days restarting at times without an issue, this last shut down and when I restarted I got this crash -
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP
Repeatbale: yes

It is a problem with the map, I deleted the mods, libraries, and config directory and replaced them with a known working version and it still crashes.
I moved the map out of the way and it generated a new map and came up without a crash.
check the the log from before the crash.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
mhh, did you install any new mods lately or update/change forge. It is trying to access a class which isn´t there. I have no clue of minecraft so I don´t know if this class should be there or if it shouldn´t and something tries to access it. Normally this happens if you add an mod for the wrong version or client only.

For testing you could rename your current dim0 and let it generate a new one. If the server starts it is caused by something in the world, if not it seems to be something else.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
mhh, did you install any new mods lately or update/change forge. It is trying to access a class which isn´t there. I have no clue of minecraft so I don´t know if this class should be there or if it shouldn´t and something tries to access it. Normally this happens if you add an mod for the wrong version or client only.

For testing you could rename your current dim0 and let it generate a new one. If the server starts it is caused by something in the world, if not it seems to be something else.

No changes in mods at all, I did move the world folder and it came up without crashing.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
No changes in mods at all, I did move the world folder and it came up without crashing.
mhh, the crashlog isn´t even telling us which mod is causing it. I would recommend pulling the world out of a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.