Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike546378

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.1.0

Mod & Version: CoFHCore-2.0.0.2 (not 100% sure, almost certain its this mod though)

Pastebin link to crash log: N/A

Whats the bug?
/cofh cape set <link> command not working. Same applies to /cofh skin set <link>. Output on use of these commands is "Cape successfully set to <link>" although there is no visual change. Tested the exact same command on the Unleashed pack and worked flawlessly.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: N/A

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
mhh, the crashlog isn´t even telling us which mod is causing it. I would recommend pulling the world out of a backup.

I got it!

I spent about 5 hours on it, no not exactly sure the exact steps to fix, but this is basically what fixed it. I wanted to know the fix an not just roll back.

I discovered there was some error with a bat and a potion effect.

1. I made a copy of the world folder so I could use and abuse it, I copied back from this folder many times in my troubleshooting.
2. moved the map out of the way, making a virgin world, shut back down and copied that virgin level.dat to my broken map and moved map back.
3. disabled geostrata and started up without errors it wiped some geostrata from the world.
4. Re-enabled Geostrata all is well.

**Update** So we had two Advanced genetics crashes in a row, an on the third boot it gave this clientside mod on server error again, I changed from mcpc to forge, it gave the same error, then booted one more time and no error, then back to mcpc and it booted clean. It looks like this may be an ongoing issue, and if you see it, roll back. ;)

Last edited:

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod & Version: Advanced genetics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.md-5.net/cowoketana.vhdl
Whats the bug? Server crash -
at com.advGenetics.TileEntity.TileEntityDNABreeder.func_70316_g(TileEntityDNABreeder.java:204)
Can it be repeated? yes, multiple times
Known Fix: Remove advanced genetics.

I reported it to their bugtracker.

The attached crash above is with using forge only, I had the crash 3 times using MCPC as well. Here is the MCPC crash log - http://paste.md-5.net/bajixotulo.vhdl

Last edited:

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : Monster 1.1.0
mod : Modular power suits

there is no icon in the key config for the dimentional tear generator therefore i can't use it everything is asigned to a key but its not available ?

inferno_puppet

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : Monster 1.1.0
Mod : Magical Crops-Magical Crops and Food

Don't know if intended but when you make the sugar cane seeds you can plant them and harvest them over and over again while getting 2 sugar cane and the seeds back without letting them grow to full maturity
(Kinda Cheaty)

Last edited:

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.0
Mod:
OpenBlocks

Bug: The item ID for the graves is set to 0. So it is not possible to enable them in the multiplayer only if the client changes the ID too.
Known Fix: Set a ID and disable the graves with B:enableGraves=false as default.

Why has the grave no ID?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.0
Mod:
OpenBlocks

Bug: The item ID for the graves is set to 0. So it is not possible to enable them in the multiplayer only if the client changes the ID too.
Known Fix: Set a ID and disable the graves with B:enableGraves=false as default.

Why has the grave no ID?

Setting graves to 0 is the only way to turn them off. The enableGraves config is deprecated and no longer works.

SumakSystems

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Forge Multipart
Whats the bug? Missing recipes for microblocks.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Using NEI for getting them.

Mod & Version: IC2
Whats the bug? Missing recipe for reinforced stone.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Using NEI or creative inventory for getting them.

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0 (Default mods & configs)
Mod & Version: IC2
Whats the bug? Nano Suit Helmate is Uncraftable using the recipe shown by NEI
Can it be repeated? Yes in both SSP & SMP
Known Fix: Using NEI or creative inventory for getting them, iv been cheating them for players on the server I admin on, if they give be the ingrediants, may look into adding a minetweaker override at some point to solve the problem

(after further research i found this on the IC2 forums
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10433)
it appears some more recipes are broken and there is a mod to fix

Last edited:

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.0
Mod:
Torch Levers
Bug: Server crash if a mob is on a spike trap
Known Fix: Got fixed in 1.3.3, so please update.

marcus2007

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1
Mod & Version: forge mutiparts
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? dosnt load angelblock and ice multiblocks, makes us unable to conect to servers
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: dont have any

vbird

Jul 29, 2019
All I know is i'm trying to host a server for me and my friend, we're playing on recommended, and whenever I try starting it up it always says i'm missing tile.extrautils:angelBlock,tile.ice_1

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.10
Mod & Version: Mariculture & Modular Power Suits (to an extent: Redstone Arsenal, TE3 and MPSA)
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? Wearing a Power Suit chest or leggings will drain an RF Fishing rod and input it into RA tools or flux capacitors overcharging it. although not permanent.
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix: Don't wear the mentioned suit pieces while carrying the RF Fishing rod.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ExtraUtils or NEI I assume
Whats the bug? Creating the Deep Dark portal. First time I screwed up and tried moving to another worktable halfway through. Golden charm of keeping saved everything, so I tried again. Second time I got the correct items in the crafting table in time, but nothing on the right, where the "Portal to the Deep Dark" should've been. I even stayed in that interface, with the unstable ingots eventually turning bright red with no explosion. Obviously I had to exit the GUI eventually, and died immediately. None of my items were dropped, the whole lot was gone, except for the heart canisters I was wearing. No error in the console. Are there two bugs here? No portal, and all items destroyed on death, or just one? Maybe none?

edit: according to DW20's video, the NEI recipe in my Monster is incorrect. Its recipe is 4 triple and 1 quadruple cobble, as opposed to the correct 4 quad and 1 quint.

Known Fix: Fix NEIs recipes. There are WAY too many incorrect recipes in Monster. *angry*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod & Version: MFR
Whats the bug? Using an auto-enchanter on a plain diamond shovel netted me a shovel with Fortune III and TWO efficiency IVs.
Can it be repeated? Presumably
Known Fix:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This brings to mind a potentially useful addition to this site - a list of known bugs in the recommended modpacks, as I'm sure you understand that it's infuriating when bad things happen in supposed stable/recommended releases. Maybe even a potential acknowledgement and time frame for fixes? (like the NEI recipes being broken for various things)

Last edited:

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mariculture & Modular Power Suits (to an extent: Redstone Arsenal, TE3 and MPSA)
Whats the bug? Wearing a Power Suit chest or leggings will drain an RF Fishing rod and input it into RA tools or flux capacitors overcharging it. although not permanent.
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix: Don't wear the mentioned suit pieces while carrying the RF Fishing rod.

I'm not even sure I'd consider that a bug, The rod's intended to be able to be used as a battery as well, since it uses one in crafting it, so is able to be filled and drained. Just sounds like two mods doing what they're supposed to, just it doesn't have the effect you'd really desire :p

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not even sure I'd consider that a bug, The rod's intended to be able to be used as a battery as well, since it uses one in crafting it, so is able to be filled and drained. Just sounds like two mods doing what they're supposed to, just it doesn't have the effect you'd really desire :p
That may not be a bug but the overcharging bit is, I'll say that I had fully charged equipment when I took the RF rod out of an energetic infuser. It just keeps draining.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: thaumcraft 4.1
Pastebin link: no crash extreme graphic glitches
What's the bug: anyone who enchance a bonebow and use's it cause floating chest and random items to appear all around other can see but not the bow holder
Repeatable: yes everyone who has a bonebow 6ppl have repeated it
Known Fix: unknown ...for now bone bow are removed and banned no problem after that.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft4.1.0f
Pastebin link: http://paste.md-5.net/korohodudu.coffee
What's the bug: If you wear runic armour and take damage your client crashes.
Repeatable: Yes, tested with different users.
Known Fix: none[DOUBLEPOST=1394887815][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft4.1.0f
Pastebin link: no crash
What's the bug: Scanning with a thaumometer may or may not give you research points. This just started in 1.1.0. It was working great before the update.
Repeatable: Yes, tested with different users.
Known Fix: none

Status
Not open for further replies.