Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster - Version 1.0.9
Mod & Version: not sure... shape craft
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? can't make raw carbon fibre with crafting table with 3 coal powder or coal dust recipe not working
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Endernet rc1
Whats the bug? When transmitting any agriculture item with id 20256 it turns into an item with the id 31266 on the receiver side
Can it be repeated? Always
Known Fix: Blacklist those ids (Not really a fix)

Mod & Version: Endernet rc1
Whats the bug? When in rendering range of a quarry that is dumping into transmitters you can't change the tag on any transmitters around you as they keep refreshing.
Can it be repeated? Always
Known Fix: Use transmitters outside of the rendering range from ones that are actively receiving items. Also unsure if this is intentional in the mod, doubting it though.

darkcamo12

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: not sure... shape craft
Whats the bug? can't make raw carbon fibre with crafting table with 3 coal powder or coal dust recipe not working
Can it be repeated? Yes

the recipe being displayed in NEI is wrong you still require the 4 coal dust/powder (in the same shape as a crafting) table to make the raw carbon fibre

Pyrocrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: 1.0.9 Mod is WR-CBE
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/kzsEz3G5
Whats the bug? If you happen to destroy a block that has any of the wireless redstone blocks on it with any tool (vanilla or mod tool) it completely closes the game. It doesn't corrupt the world, the world is fine it just closes the game.
Can it be repeated? Yes

VanDer_FR

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.9
Mod Version: Applied Energistics rv14-finale3-mc16x + Magical Crops 3.1.6
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? : Broke a (gen) Certus Quartz block from Applied Energistics (id:854) it's should give you a Certus Quartz (id:4362:6) but it give you a Certus Quartz form Magical Crops (id :8548:6). ( ID:854 become ID:4362:6 after few seconds in inventory )
Can it be repeated? Yes
Result : Applied Energistics unusable.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Whats the bug? : Broke a (gen) Certus Quartz block from Applied Energistics (id:854) it's should give you a Certus Quartz (id:4362:6) but it give you a Certus Quartz form Magical Crops (id :8548:6). ( ID:854 become ID:4362:6 after few seconds in inventory )
Can it be repeated? Yes
GregTech unificator?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? Yes

Do you have gregtech installed? I have another person confirming this happens with gtech.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mariculture
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash log
Whats the bug?

I've been playing around with Mariculture, which can be an interesting mod, but i've discovered a bug. Some recipes require Aluminium and for most of them Tinker's construct Aluminium can be used. If you're trying to make the "Sheet of aluminum", you can only use the Mariculture version of aluminium which is impossible to get - i've been looking around for Bauxite for quite a while and couldn't find it anywhere(generates at 60-256). I even tried /give command but the ore couldn't be smelted, so i had to resort to giving myself a stack of mariculture aluminium ingots.

Can it be reproduced? Yes
Known fix: no idea.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mariculture
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash log
Whats the bug?

I've been playing around with Mariculture, which can be an interesting mod, but i've discovered a bug. Some recipes require Aluminium and for most of them Tinker's construct Aluminium can be used. If you're trying to make the "Sheet of aluminum", you can only use the Mariculture version of aluminium which is impossible to get - i've been looking around for Bauxite for quite a while and couldn't find it anywhere(generates at 60-256). I even tried /give command but the ore couldn't be smelted, so i had to resort to giving myself a stack of mariculture aluminium ingots.

Can it be reproduced? Yes
Known fix: no idea.

you can use the automatic dictionary converter to get the Mariculture version of aluminium

Greyhawk459

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.09
Mod & Version:Highlands?
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/j8HeRK9k
Whats the bug? Block Ticking/Server crash/world corruption
Can it be repeated? Error is intermittent, usually when generating/loading new chunks
Known Fix:??

Running Highlands without BoP. If I unload Highlands and run BoP this does not occur. Not running ATG for world gen.

alas11

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown possibly reactor craft and/or mariculture
Pastebin to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?: no textures appearing link to images: http://imgur.com/a/Yau33
known fix: if using AMD beta drivers back date them to non beta drivers

Last edited:

Darknum1649

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:Not sure what mod is causing this
Pastebin link to crash log: Does not generate a crash log
Whats the bug? All blocks are invisible only entities are visible (blocks can be broken and placed
Can it be repeated? Re-installing has not helped it has made it worse as I now get horrible lag (im running this on a £700 pc so its not my hardware)
Known Fix:Unknown

alas11

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:Not sure what mod is causing this
Whats the bug? All blocks are invisible only entities are visible (blocks can be broken and placed
Can it be repeated? Re-installing has not helped it has made it worse as I now get horrible lag (im running this on a £700 pc so its not my hardware)
try backdating your drivers if using AMD beta drivers

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Mod & Version:Engineer's Toolbox
Whats the bug? MJ Adapter produces far far too much RF (MJ derived from burning creosote in biogas engine)
Can it be repeated? Produce MJ, connect to MJ Adapter either through kinetic pipe or directly from source. 1 bucket of creosote oil, expected to produce around 200k MJ, produces around 1.8 million instead (seems to vary). Reproduced problem on other modpacks. Control test: EU Adapter works fine under same scenario.

assasin_49

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:none
Pastebin link to crash log:none
Whats the bug? When I am in my inventory then I can not put my items in another slot. I must press and hold the left button, so that I can draw it but that crafting is impossible
Can it be repeared? after 5 reboot
KnownFix:nope

Status
Not open for further replies.