Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Captproton17
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing minecraft for couple yrs. I know most of the Mods bye now. TE & Buildcraft easy.. ArsM2. still learning.Lov the Dw pack.
Why you want to join : I'm friendly person, and kindly help those in need. I'm a loner at first, until I get a foothold. Then I gladly give out any resources to people in need..only if I have any spare. But frown upon those that steal or grief those who work so hard.

ps. I been watching this thread for sometime. You do have some nice plugin, but hope certain item are banned to Stop greifin or Lag.and I never been banned. not that type of person. hope your world is big, sound like it gettin crowed.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Captproton17
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing minecraft for couple yrs. I know most of the Mods bye now. TE & Buildcraft easy.. ArsM2. still learning.Lov the Dw pack.
Why you want to join : I'm friendly person, and kindly help those in need. I'm a loner at first, until I get a foothold. Then I gladly give out any resources to people in need..only if I have any spare. But frown upon those that steal or grief those who work so hard.

ps. I been watching this thread for sometime. You do have some nice plugin, but hope certain item are banned to Stop greifin or Lag.and I never been banned. not that type of person. hope your world is big, sound like it gettin crowed.

Added to the list!

Join us on TS

playjacob

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Jacob. I'm from Denmark, so I'll just go ahead and apologize for any potentially bad English that i may write beforehand. My IGN is playjacob155.
Minecraft Expertise: I started playing FTB even before the Launcher came out, and before that i was playing vanilla. I haven't played for ~8 months, but i would like to get into playing once again, and i thought that joining a server with a friendly community would be a good way to do it. I really like programming so I’m fairly good with Computercraft.
Why do you want to join: I sort of explained that above. I would really like to set up a sort of city, with several people working together (more so than just being friendly to each other), I'm not sure (haven't used it before) but i think that i need to use Factions for that. (Am i correct? :))
Notes: I won't be able to talk in TS3 since i don't have a mic.

Jgatling9

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN is Mr_Diablo
  • Age 19
  • Minecraft stuff ^.^ just looking for a server that i can actually have fun on unlike most servers people are stupid.. I do have Skype and TS3 been playing minecraft sense it came out and sense direwolfs mod packs have came out

Friend of Mr_Diablo here

IGN: Jgatling2009
Minecraft Experience: Have been playing on and off since 2012(In the military, currently overseas). Hosted a few servers for my friends but they lost interest so now I'm just looking for a good server with a good community.
Why I want to join: To play with a good community and enjoy the custom mods . I also have Skype and TS3

TilionDC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TilionDC
Minecraft Expertice: Im mostly good with normal minecraft but i recently discovered computercraft and i definatly wants to make some cool contraptions
Why you want to join : I want to find a laggfree server with some other players to play with since its kind of lonley in singleplayer... This way i can learn the different mods since i dont know much about ftb

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm some dryads in the workshop let's kill them
9810-ce888aa9eb40b48021404335ce8d893c.jpg

oooops bad idea
9812-0fe428d1fc4ac484a8daab221b12d3ab.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-02-11_16.58.19.png
    2014-02-11_16.58.19.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 2014-02-11_17.05.24.png
    2014-02-11_17.05.24.png
    197 KB · Views: 64

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: donutX3
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I was playing Dire Pack 1.4.7 after it i was playing Resonant Rise for a while and after it Horizons (my favorite whitelisted server closed).
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Reason is pretty simple. I want re-learn and learn features of Dire Pack (Horizons is a alternative pack and i cant re-learn features from it).
And last i finding nice small comunnity of friendly players (peoples) where i can enjoy the game.

iStevy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iStevy
Minecraft Experience: Advanced.
Why do you want to join?: I am happy to finally join a server with actual people!

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iStevy
Minecraft Experience: Advanced.
Why do you want to join?: I am happy to finally join a server with actual people!

Added sorry for the wait, we updated to 1.0.14 and reset the world....Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1392449944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Friend of Mr_Diablo here

IGN: Jgatling2009
Minecraft Experience: Have been playing on and off since 2012(In the military, currently overseas). Hosted a few servers for my friends but they lost interest so now I'm just looking for a good server with a good community.
Why I want to join: To play with a good community and enjoy the custom mods . I also have Skype and TS3

Added, Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1392450051][/DOUBLEPOST]Change back to the original server host. Old one was better than the new one....

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
Added sorry for the wait, we updated to 1.0.14 and reset the world....Welcome!

Wow, totally unnecessary and quite a lazy way to admin. World reset on every point release isnt needed. I know why you did it to get rid of the lag that you couldnt figure out how to fix. And truth be told you should have never been on 1.0.12 when 1.0.14 was already out and known as the better build. I have been on several servers that went from 1.0.12 to 1.0.14 long before you, that didnt need a wipe. And being how new the server was and unbuilt up it was it should not have been as laggy as it is. I know what your reply with the pack is beta etc etc but just stating that what happen in this approach wasnt necessary.

Added, Welcome Change back to the original server host. Old one was better than the new one....

IMO both kinda sucked. What are they some $10/mo slot servers with extra ram, seemed that way.

Sorry I dont mean to sound so harsh on the server or mad. I guess I just expect too much out of a free place to play like up time and good admins. Not that you guys were so bad but it did seem your are plenty inexperienced. I just didnt expect a wipe a few weeks into it with the frequent host changes. Sorry I wont be returning nor after this will you want me to. Just kinda wanted to warn others that this is most likely one of the fly by night here today gone in a month or so servers, so you may want to invest you time else where.

Once again sorry for my apparent harsh criticism and thanks for the many hours I played and invested just disappointed it was for nothing so soon. I just hope the future is better for you with it, best wishes.

Last edited:

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Can I join too?

IGN: Starlight
I know most of the mods and how to use them..
I used to run my own server, but it was too much hassle!

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Viperhous
I am sorta a jack of all ace of none with most of the mods but i really like thaumcraft
I've played singular player mods for a long time but am looking for a small community to play mods on

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, totally unnecessary and quite a lazy way to admin. World reset on every point release isnt needed. I know why you did it to get rid of the lag that you couldnt figure out how to fix. And truth be told you should have never been on 1.0.12 when 1.0.14 was already out and known as the better build. I have been on several servers that went from 1.0.12 to 1.0.14 long before you, that didnt need a wipe. And being how new the server was and unbuilt up it was it should not have been as laggy as it is. I know what your reply with the pack is beta etc etc but just stating that what happen in this approach wasnt necessary.

That was an admin on the server who was looking for lag in the minecraft server, where there way NONE, it was in the new host.

IMO both kinda sucked. What are they some $10/mo slot servers with extra ram, seemed that way.

Sorry I dont mean to sound so harsh on the server or mad. I guess I just expect too much out of a free place to play like up time and good admins. Not that you guys were so bad but it did seem your are plenty inexperienced. I just didnt expect a wipe a few weeks into it with the frequent host changes. Sorry I wont be returning nor after this will you want me to. Just kinda wanted to warn others that this is most likely one of the fly by night here today gone in a month or so servers, so you may want to invest you time else where.

Once again sorry for my apparent harsh criticism and thanks for the many hours I played and invested just disappointed it was for nothing so soon. I just hope the future is better for you with it, best wishes.

Thats entirely uncalled for and completely false. Everything i did on this server was to help the group, when an admin wanted the server on a higher ram server, we moved to it. Once we moved it, the new host was lagging alot, with the group telling me they didnt like it, i did everything possible to fix it, then when i updated to 1.0.14 they wanted a new better biomes o plenty land to play on so i reset it. All this negativity is comming from a player who almost never played, NEVER came into teamspeak as the rest of the gamers were in there discussing the moves and resets.

I cannot understand how someone can complain so much about something free, and then lie completely about everything that went on just to bring others down..... I hope other owners get to read this and do not add this individual to your server...[DOUBLEPOST=1392482825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I join too?

IGN: Starlight
I know most of the mods and how to use them..
I used to run my own server, but it was too much hassle!

You bet, Welcome!

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Hm! Failed to join server with error 503! Is the Minecraft session server down?

Now I get "End of stream" and "Failed to verify username"

Nevermind, had to log in on Minecraft.net website and verify! Fixed now!

Last edited:

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
they should work now 16:50 UTC ▲ Multiplayer Sessions are back online, they were down for 21 minutes