1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the list. Welcome!

2. IGN_ScrollsKing

IGN_ScrollsKing New Member

IGN : ScrollsKing
    Minecraft Expertice : Im Very good with (Thermal Expansion - Buildcraft - IC2 - Forestry - TiC - Pretty Much 56 Of The Mods In Dires Pack)
    Why you want to join : I love the sound of it - Its better than any server ive heard of - And i want to play with friendly people

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  3. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added!

4. IGN_ScrollsKing

Hey Its Saying Im Not Whitelisted My IGN Is ScrollsKing
    It Should Be Working

5. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

try again

6. IGN_ScrollsKing

no its not working

7. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

join the TS server please

8. IGN_ScrollsKing

Gime Me A Minute

9. ProjectEpicGaming

ProjectEpicGaming New Member

IGN : pooman685
    Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since INDEV and as such quickly grew bored of this format around the time of the full release, it was here i started playing modpacks and as such have only played modded minecraft ever since. However recently I have had a breif hiatus as the release of Dayz standalone tore me away from minecraft for some time and I am now looking for a friendly server to join and refamiliarise myself with the mods and their workings :) .
    Why you want to join : I suppose i kinda outlined it above, alas never mind, to find a friendly community of fellow players and to work and build together and generally have a great time :D

P.s I do have a ban on record from BUXVILLE, whereby i was banned without any real reason and i am blocked from disputing it, so I kinda have to live with it, I'd rather just be honest with you guys, P.s.s Hope i get in :)

10. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added and welcome. Thanks for the honesty!

11. affaan

affaan New Member

Application
    IGN : xXxnipolianxXx
    Minecraft Expertice= been playing ftb for 1-2 years now and im very familiar with all/most of the mods
    Why you want to join : I just want to settle on a server that is good and doesnt have like 100 people on it XD. plus... i feel lonely playing in my single player world.... :'(

12. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the list!

13. Kamaru79

Kamaru79 New Member

GN : Kamaru79
    Minecraft Expertice: Years, been playing with mods for a long time. Coming back to mine craft after a bit of a break so not 100 percent current but still know the basics well. :)
    Why you want to join : I like to build useful things for the server, like to play somewhere where I dont need to worry about getting griefed every time I login.

14. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Welcome to the server!

15. Exhilr8

Exhilr8 New Member

IGN : pattycakes51
    Minecraft Expertice: I had alot of Thaumcraft 2 knowledge, as well as alot of cool things to do in computer craft
    Why you want to join : Just looking for a server to play on, i've been on a bit of a hiatus on minecraft for about a year now.

16. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the whitelist. Welcome!

17. andrewmaples

andrewmaples New Member

IGN : andrewmaples
    Minecraft Expertice: Been playing vanilla since early alpha days, modded for ~2 years i'd say. Love the DW20 pack.
    Why you want to join : I've never been part of a feed the beast server before, only vanilla ones, so I'm looking to give it a shot.

18. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the list. Join TS to chat with us if you need help.

19. ~Mipp

~Mipp New Member

IGN: Gunreaper
    I've been playing minecraft about 2 years, only just came back from playing another game and I like building mazes :p
    I used to play ftb a few months ago, and I became obsessed with the bees, wanted to give that and a few more mods a try.

20. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the list.