Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheNeoxx
Minecraft Expertice : play minecraft for about 2 years with mods likes IC2, ...
Why you want to join : Play on a nice server with all items allowed and have fun with the people.

Added to the list. Welcome!

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ScrollsKing
Minecraft Expertice : Im Very good with (Thermal Expansion - Buildcraft - IC2 - Forestry - TiC - Pretty Much 56 Of The Mods In Dires Pack)
Why you want to join : I love the sound of it - Its better than any server ive heard of - And i want to play with friendly people

Last edited:

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ScrollsKing
Minecraft Expertice : Im Very good with (Thermal Expansion - Buildcraft - IC2 - Forestry - TiC - Pretty Much 56 Of The Mods In Dires Pack)
Why you want to join : I love the sound of it - Its better than any server ive heard of - And i want to play with friendly people

Added!

ProjectEpicGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : pooman685
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since INDEV and as such quickly grew bored of this format around the time of the full release, it was here i started playing modpacks and as such have only played modded minecraft ever since. However recently I have had a breif hiatus as the release of Dayz standalone tore me away from minecraft for some time and I am now looking for a friendly server to join and refamiliarise myself with the mods and their workings :) .
Why you want to join : I suppose i kinda outlined it above, alas never mind, to find a friendly community of fellow players and to work and build together and generally have a great time :D

P.s I do have a ban on record from BUXVILLE, whereby i was banned without any real reason and i am blocked from disputing it, so I kinda have to live with it, I'd rather just be honest with you guys, P.s.s Hope i get in :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : pooman685
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since INDEV and as such quickly grew bored of this format around the time of the full release, it was here i started playing modpacks and as such have only played modded minecraft ever since. However recently I have had a breif hiatus as the release of Dayz standalone tore me away from minecraft for some time and I am now looking for a friendly server to join and refamiliarise myself with the mods and their workings :) .
Why you want to join : I suppose i kinda outlined it above, alas never mind, to find a friendly community of fellow players and to work and build together and generally have a great time :D

P.s I do have a ban on record from BUXVILLE, whereby i was banned without any real reason and i am blocked from disputing it, so I kinda have to live with it, I'd rather just be honest with you guys, P.s.s Hope i get in :)

Added and welcome. Thanks for the honesty!

affaan

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : xXxnipolianxXx
Minecraft Expertice= been playing ftb for 1-2 years now and im very familiar with all/most of the mods
Why you want to join : I just want to settle on a server that is good and doesnt have like 100 people on it XD. plus... i feel lonely playing in my single player world.... :'(

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : xXxnipolianxXx
Minecraft Expertice= been playing ftb for 1-2 years now and im very familiar with all/most of the mods
Why you want to join : I just want to settle on a server that is good and doesnt have like 100 people on it XD. plus... i feel lonely playing in my single player world.... :'(

Added to the list!

Kamaru79

Jul 29, 2019
GN : Kamaru79
Minecraft Expertice: Years, been playing with mods for a long time. Coming back to mine craft after a bit of a break so not 100 percent current but still know the basics well. :)
Why you want to join : I like to build useful things for the server, like to play somewhere where I dont need to worry about getting griefed every time I login.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
GN : Kamaru79
Minecraft Expertice: Years, been playing with mods for a long time. Coming back to mine craft after a bit of a break so not 100 percent current but still know the basics well. :)
Why you want to join : I like to build useful things for the server, like to play somewhere where I dont need to worry about getting griefed every time I login.

Welcome to the server!

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : pattycakes51
Minecraft Expertice: I had alot of Thaumcraft 2 knowledge, as well as alot of cool things to do in computer craft
Why you want to join : Just looking for a server to play on, i've been on a bit of a hiatus on minecraft for about a year now.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : pattycakes51
Minecraft Expertice: I had alot of Thaumcraft 2 knowledge, as well as alot of cool things to do in computer craft
Why you want to join : Just looking for a server to play on, i've been on a bit of a hiatus on minecraft for about a year now.

Added to the whitelist. Welcome!

andrewmaples

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : andrewmaples
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing vanilla since early alpha days, modded for ~2 years i'd say. Love the DW20 pack.
Why you want to join : I've never been part of a feed the beast server before, only vanilla ones, so I'm looking to give it a shot.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : andrewmaples
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing vanilla since early alpha days, modded for ~2 years i'd say. Love the DW20 pack.
Why you want to join : I've never been part of a feed the beast server before, only vanilla ones, so I'm looking to give it a shot.

Added to the list. Join TS to chat with us if you need help.

~Mipp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunreaper
I've been playing minecraft about 2 years, only just came back from playing another game and I like building mazes :p
I used to play ftb a few months ago, and I became obsessed with the bees, wanted to give that and a few more mods a try.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunreaper
I've been playing minecraft about 2 years, only just came back from playing another game and I like building mazes :p
I used to play ftb a few months ago, and I became obsessed with the bees, wanted to give that and a few more mods a try.

Added to the list.