1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. GrammarrFTW

GrammarrFTW New Member

IGN : GrammarrFTW
    Minecraft Expertice : I have played minecraft since 1.2.4 not much FTB experience but I want to start looking more into it I have watched many youtube videos on it so. Also I have owned many servers and have been regular staff on others
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to try new things on minecraft instead of the same old thing and want to have some more fun!

2. iStevy

iStevy New Member

Hey berry I would like to get whitelisted again

IGN:iStevy
    Minecraft Expertice: Pro
    Why you want to join: I got someone to play with so I'm happy to come back to the game :)

And my girlfriend's app:

IGN:Intimidates
    Minecraft Expertice: Pro
    Why you want to join: I want to play mineraft with my boyfriend

3. Darc

Darc New Member

Added Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1402783767][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1402783819][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted both Welcome

4. Darc

Darc New Member

Sorry you need more experience with the mods and I need to see who all will be on so feel free to reapply later

5. TestSub

TestSub New Member

IGN : TestSubjectFour
    Minecraft Expertice : I've played vanilla for a few years and know mostly everything about it. I'm sufficiently experienced with Direwolf20 and other FTB mod packs.
    Why you want to join : I've been looking for a good Direwolf server with a small community and this one looks perfect.

6. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome

7. Oraia

Oraia New Member

IGN : GuillaumeDeleu

Minecraft Experience : I play MC since 2 years now . I'm very good at redstone and Command Block in Vanilla . I discovered FTB few months ago , and I love it ! I play a lot with the Direwolf pack because I love Magic mods and industrial mods . I know a lot about IC2 , MineFactory and others industrial mods .

Why do you want to join : I search for a whitelisted server , with mature and friendly people to play with . I played on plublic server before , but this isn't funny , too many griefers , etc...

8. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Guys I wont be continuing the server on the 25th. If anyone wants to take it over it is $25/Month for unlimited resources. I'm sorry I've just lost interest in the game and want to spend the money on other things. Thanks to all the players who stuck around through everything.

9. Darc

Darc New Member

Aw berry man you were a great owner and I would pay but since Im 14 I have no money

10. Darc

Darc New Member

ok guys Im thinking about paying for the server if i can get 5 people to pay 5 a month or 10 people to pay 2.50 ill be able to keep it running

11. Darc

Darc New Member

Berry if you read this 1.7 it out in the unstable pack and it was great playing here, never was I ever respected as as I was one here then any other server that I was a higher rank at

12. dalex

dalex New Member

Ill take over man

13. dalex

dalex New Member

Ill take over if its not to late

14. Darc

Darc New Member

Too late...server info is gone...berry wont reply or look at the forums even that day he posted that he didnt read it

15. dalex

dalex New Member

Sucks man I was willing to keep it on :/ oh time to look for a new sever

16. LoggBR

LoggBR New Member

Well, too too late...