Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GrammarrFTW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : GrammarrFTW
Minecraft Expertice : I have played minecraft since 1.2.4 not much FTB experience but I want to start looking more into it I have watched many youtube videos on it so. Also I have owned many servers and have been regular staff on others
Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to try new things on minecraft instead of the same old thing and want to have some more fun!

iStevy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey berry I would like to get whitelisted again

IGN:iStevy
Minecraft Expertice: Pro
Why you want to join: I got someone to play with so I'm happy to come back to the game :)

And my girlfriend's app:

IGN:Intimidates
Why you want to join: I want to play mineraft with my boyfriend

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Lekous
Minecraft Expertice : 4 years now, give or take little
Why you want to join : friends and I are looking for a fun direwolf server to play on :D
Added Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1402783767][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : Corrupted_fiend
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing modded minecraft a little before 1.2.5
Why you want to join : A server died that I was playing on so I need to find a new one, hopefully this is the one. Haven't played for a few weeks now and I need to fill the craving!
IGN : nik_xyz
Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil
IGN : My in-game name is butlerdart, if I am accepted just make sure that the "b" is lowercase. Thanks.
Age : I am currently 14 and a half if you want to be specific.
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2011 and I started Feed The Beast in 2013. I love to use Mystcraft and Thaumcraft, for the magic and different worlds in MC. I am helpful to the players who need help, and I am respectful to all.
Why you want to join : I like white-listed servers because they are the safest servers to play on and they also get rid of the rule breakers.
IGN : EpiicRaider
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing minecraft since the beta. I know everything there is in the game of minecraft and would like to learn about this specific mod pack. I have played tekkit in the past and was pretty good at it. Thank You!
Accepted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1402783819][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey berry I would like to get whitelisted again

IGN:iStevy
Why you want to join: I got someone to play with so I'm happy to come back to the game :)

And my girlfriend's app:

IGN:Intimidates
Why you want to join: I want to play mineraft with my boyfriend
Accepted both Welcome

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : GrammarrFTW
Minecraft Expertice : I have played minecraft since 1.2.4 not much FTB experience but I want to start looking more into it I have watched many youtube videos on it so. Also I have owned many servers and have been regular staff on others
Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to try new things on minecraft instead of the same old thing and want to have some more fun!
Sorry you need more experience with the mods and I need to see who all will be on so feel free to reapply later

TestSub

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TestSubjectFour
Minecraft Expertice : I've played vanilla for a few years and know mostly everything about it. I'm sufficiently experienced with Direwolf20 and other FTB mod packs.
Why you want to join : I've been looking for a good Direwolf server with a small community and this one looks perfect.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TestSubjectFour
Minecraft Expertice : I've played vanilla for a few years and know mostly everything about it. I'm sufficiently experienced with Direwolf20 and other FTB mod packs.
Why you want to join : I've been looking for a good Direwolf server with a small community and this one looks perfect.
Accepted welcome

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : GuillaumeDeleu

Minecraft Experience : I play MC since 2 years now . I'm very good at redstone and Command Block in Vanilla . I discovered FTB few months ago , and I love it ! I play a lot with the Direwolf pack because I love Magic mods and industrial mods . I know a lot about IC2 , MineFactory and others industrial mods .

Why do you want to join : I search for a whitelisted server , with mature and friendly people to play with . I played on plublic server before , but this isn't funny , too many griefers , etc...

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I wont be continuing the server on the 25th. If anyone wants to take it over it is $25/Month for unlimited resources. I'm sorry I've just lost interest in the game and want to spend the money on other things. Thanks to all the players who stuck around through everything.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I wont be continuing the server on the 25th. If anyone wants to take it over it is $25/Month for unlimited resources. I'm sorry I've just lost interest in the game and want to spend the money on other things. Thanks to all the players who stuck around through everything.
Aw berry man you were a great owner and I would pay but since Im 14 I have no money

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
ok guys Im thinking about paying for the server if i can get 5 people to pay 5 a month or 10 people to pay 2.50 ill be able to keep it running

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Berry if you read this 1.7 it out in the unstable pack and it was great playing here, never was I ever respected as as I was one here then any other server that I was a higher rank at

dalex

Jul 29, 2019
Ill take over if its not to late