1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. TrpkGod

TrpkGod New Member

IGN : TrpkGod
    Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 2 servers & will be making a let's play series for FTB soon.
    Why you want to join: I would like to join the server because I really love playing modded minecraft & making very large structures with alot of details. I personally believe playing with a community of people is alot better than single player because you can so much more stuff & see how other players play/build.

2. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

4. Wess

Wess New Member

IGN : KingBearr
    Minecraft Expertice : 1 week PC, 3 years xbox
    Why you want to join : i want to learn

5. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome

6. Darc

Darc New Member

Hey sorry about being gone this week Ive been playing Gta V

7. IOwnTheInternet

IOwnTheInternet New Member

IGN : IOwnTheInternet
    Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 3 servers one got to 200+ player constant.
    Why you want to join: I enjoy the FTB modpack very much and my friend TRPK told me to try this server out im well educated on FTB can't wait to play with you guys :D

8. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

added welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1401574689][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Added Welcome!

9. LeftClick

LeftClick New Member

IGN : DJLeftClick
    Minecraft Expertice : :) I started Minecraft about 15 months ago and modded 11 months ago. I know my way around dem tesseracts and dem MEs.
    Why you want to join : I want to join because I've been in online solitary confinement for about a month and I'm dying of boredom. What I mean by that is basically everyone moved on and so am I. I've been around i guess with other games but I really want to come back to the FTB scene. I know what it's like to go to a server and realize it isn't what you wanted. Happened to me about 15 times. I just want to settle down and meet some new friends and familiarize myself with the new 1.6 modpacks.

One thing I want to know though is if there's a TS3 server.

10. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!..

We use raid call... http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=8879918

11. 28meters

28meters New Member

berry, i would like to reset my thaumcraft knowledge. for me to do that i need to type in the command "/thaumcraft research nightblade001" i cant type that in. could you help me with it?

12. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

I have looked online, i cannot find anything on the permission nodes for thaum 4, altho i have no idea why you would want it reset.. i could reset your player data...[DOUBLEPOST=1401644437][/DOUBLEPOST]
    added welcome

13. 28meters

28meters New Member

would reseting my player data remove everything? like items in my invintory, and my homes? i want to reset it because i wanted to do thaumcraft and super gave me all of the research for it

14. 28meters

28meters New Member

i was wrong. its "/thaumcraft research 28meters reset"

15. Darc

Darc New Member

or you could get someone who hasnt started on thaumcraft and copy them

16. 28meters

28meters New Member

tried that. didnt work

17. Chriss5678

Chriss5678 New Member

IGN : Chriss5678
    Minecraft Expertice : im playin minecraft for a few years now and started playing with mods 2 years ago.
    Why you want to join : I would like to play on a server with direwolf20 modpack that doesnt have restrictions like banned items that could ruin gaming experience.

18. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!

19. Telvikane

Telvikane New Member

IGN : Telvikane
    Minecraft Expertice : Been playing minecraft on and off for about 3 years and i have been playing alot of the mod 'tekkit'.
    Why you want to join: My friend told me about the server and i want to learn ftb

20. Mad_Mine

Mad_Mine New Member

IGN : Mad_Mine
    Minecraft Expertice : I am playing minecraft since alpha
    Why you want to join : I want to find a server that has frendly players and have fun with them