1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome
    Added Welcome

2. Morendo

Morendo New Member

IGN : Morenderp
    Experience : I've been playing minecraft for around 4 years now, the past 1 1\2 have been heavy with mods.
    Why I want to join : I love the communal aspect of advertised servers and hope to meet many new people.

3. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome

4. IrishStevo

IrishStevo Active Member

IGN : IrishStevo
    Minecraft Expertice : Lots of vanilla MC, Tekkit, FTB (Unleashed/Monster/direwolf20)
    Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly, mature, chilled out group of people to play with.

5. DragondDev

DragondDev New Member

IGN - DragondDev
    Age - 24
    Expertise - Bulding complex machines / automation / mining
    Why I want to join - looks like a nice server.

6. 28meters

28meters New Member

Berry, no vanilla hostile mobs are spawning. only ars magica mobs. and its verry little. could you take a look into it please?

7. FrostStorm

FrostStorm New Member

IGN : _FrostStorm_
    Minecraft Expertice : i play minecraft for about 2years now and iv been doing alot of ftb
    Why you want to join : all i needed was a whitelisted server with nice players and make some new friends.

8. VitrioDragon

VitrioDragon New Member

My IGN is VitrioDragon, Age being 16.
    I am very skilled with all of the mods in the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, (Excluding Forestry). I can construct some very advanced and nifty contraptions with the modpack.
    And I'm looking for a new server to enjoy company on, seeing as the old server I was on got shutdown. And if needed I could provide help to anyone who needs it.
    I have also been playing minecraft since very early alpha, so I am rather knowledgable.

9. neoandrew

neoandrew New Member

IGN : neoandrew
    Minecraft Expertice : Been playing Direwolf20 modpack since forever and know pretty much all mods, took a break for like 3 months and trying to get back in action
    Why you want to join : I love Minecraft and i'm sick of other games... trying to build some neat stuff and meet some new friends :)

10. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome all

11. IOwnTheInternet

IOwnTheInternet New Member

IGN : Reverb239
    Minecraft Expertice : Played minecraft since 1.6 and a little bit of FTB
    Why you want to join: I enjoy watching youtube videos of FTB and want to get my hands on it myself PS IOwnTheInternet is my older brother.

12. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome

13. Darc

Darc New Member

well server is down

14. TylerTeH

TylerTeH New Member

Can we still apply? if so here is mine:
    IGN : zZzTeHzZz
    Minecraft Expertice : Played since 1.2.5 Played Ftb since 1.2.5 too.
    Why you want to join : I love to play on servers that i know are reliable and will not get griefed or even just killed on th spot

15. Darc

Darc New Member

#1 yes #2 you will have to wait till i can get on and #3 Ftb wasnt around for 1.2.5 they just made a 1.2.5 modpack[DOUBLEPOST=1402626106][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted welcome

16. lekous

lekous New Member

IGN : Lekous
    Minecraft Expertice : 4 years now, give or take little
    Why you want to join : friends and I are looking for a fun direwolf server to play on :D

17. Corrupted_Fiend

Corrupted_Fiend New Member

IGN : Corrupted_fiend
    Minecraft Expertice : Been playing modded minecraft a little before 1.2.5
    Why you want to join : A server died that I was playing on so I need to find a new one, hopefully this is the one. Haven't played for a few weeks now and I need to fill the craving!

18. mohammadmahdi

mohammadmahdi New Member

IGN : nik_xyz
    Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
    Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil

19. Butlerdart

Butlerdart New Member

IGN : My in-game name is butlerdart, if I am accepted just make sure that the "b" is lowercase. Thanks.
    Age : I am currently 14 and a half if you want to be specific.
    Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2011 and I started Feed The Beast in 2013. I love to use Mystcraft and Thaumcraft, for the magic and different worlds in MC. I am helpful to the players who need help, and I am respectful to all.
    Why you want to join : I like white-listed servers because they are the safest servers to play on and they also get rid of the rule breakers.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  20. EpiicRaider

EpiicRaider New Member

IGN : EpiicRaider
    Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing minecraft since the beta. I know everything there is in the game of minecraft and would like to learn about this specific mod pack. I have played tekkit in the past and was pretty good at it. Thank You!