Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Telvikane
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing minecraft on and off for about 3 years and i have been playing alot of the mod 'tekkit'.
Why you want to join: My friend told me about the server and i want to learn ftb
Added welcome
IGN : Mad_Mine
Minecraft Expertice : I am playing minecraft since alpha
Why you want to join : I want to find a server that has frendly players and have fun with them
Added Welcome

Morendo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Morenderp
Experience : I've been playing minecraft for around 4 years now, the past 1 1\2 have been heavy with mods.
Why I want to join : I love the communal aspect of advertised servers and hope to meet many new people.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Morenderp
Experience : I've been playing minecraft for around 4 years now, the past 1 1\2 have been heavy with mods.
Why I want to join : I love the communal aspect of advertised servers and hope to meet many new people.
Accepted welcome

IrishStevo

Feb 25, 2013
IGN : IrishStevo
Minecraft Expertice : Lots of vanilla MC, Tekkit, FTB (Unleashed/Monster/direwolf20)
Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly, mature, chilled out group of people to play with.

DragondDev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - DragondDev
Age - 24
Expertise - Bulding complex machines / automation / mining
Why I want to join - looks like a nice server.

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
Berry, no vanilla hostile mobs are spawning. only ars magica mobs. and its verry little. could you take a look into it please?

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : _FrostStorm_
Minecraft Expertice : i play minecraft for about 2years now and iv been doing alot of ftb
Why you want to join : all i needed was a whitelisted server with nice players and make some new friends.

VitrioDragon

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is VitrioDragon, Age being 16.
I am very skilled with all of the mods in the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, (Excluding Forestry). I can construct some very advanced and nifty contraptions with the modpack.
And I'm looking for a new server to enjoy company on, seeing as the old server I was on got shutdown. And if needed I could provide help to anyone who needs it.
I have also been playing minecraft since very early alpha, so I am rather knowledgable.

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : neoandrew
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing Direwolf20 modpack since forever and know pretty much all mods, took a break for like 3 months and trying to get back in action
Why you want to join : I love Minecraft and i'm sick of other games... trying to build some neat stuff and meet some new friends :)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : IrishStevo
Minecraft Expertice : Lots of vanilla MC, Tekkit, FTB (Unleashed/Monster/direwolf20)
Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly, mature, chilled out group of people to play with.
IGN - DragondDev
Age - 24
Expertise - Bulding complex machines / automation / mining
Why I want to join - looks like a nice server.
IGN : _FrostStorm_
Minecraft Expertice : i play minecraft for about 2years now and iv been doing alot of ftb
Why you want to join : all i needed was a whitelisted server with nice players and make some new friends.
My IGN is VitrioDragon, Age being 16.
I am very skilled with all of the mods in the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, (Excluding Forestry). I can construct some very advanced and nifty contraptions with the modpack.
And I'm looking for a new server to enjoy company on, seeing as the old server I was on got shutdown. And if needed I could provide help to anyone who needs it.
I have also been playing minecraft since very early alpha, so I am rather knowledgable.
IGN : neoandrew
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing Direwolf20 modpack since forever and know pretty much all mods, took a break for like 3 months and trying to get back in action
Why you want to join : I love Minecraft and i'm sick of other games... trying to build some neat stuff and meet some new friends :)
Accepted welcome all

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Reverb239
Minecraft Expertice : Played minecraft since 1.6 and a little bit of FTB
Why you want to join: I enjoy watching youtube videos of FTB and want to get my hands on it myself PS IOwnTheInternet is my older brother.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Reverb239
Minecraft Expertice : Played minecraft since 1.6 and a little bit of FTB
Why you want to join: I enjoy watching youtube videos of FTB and want to get my hands on it myself PS IOwnTheInternet is my older brother.
Accepted welcome

TylerTeH

Jul 29, 2019
well server is down
Can we still apply? if so here is mine:
IGN : zZzTeHzZz
Minecraft Expertice : Played since 1.2.5 Played Ftb since 1.2.5 too.
Why you want to join : I love to play on servers that i know are reliable and will not get griefed or even just killed on th spot

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join : I love to play on servers that i know are reliable and will not get griefed or even just killed on th spot
#1 yes #2 you will have to wait till i can get on and #3 Ftb wasnt around for 1.2.5 they just made a 1.2.5 modpack[DOUBLEPOST=1402626106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted welcome

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Lekous
Minecraft Expertice : 4 years now, give or take little
Why you want to join : friends and I are looking for a fun direwolf server to play on :D

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Corrupted_fiend
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing modded minecraft a little before 1.2.5
Why you want to join : A server died that I was playing on so I need to find a new one, hopefully this is the one. Haven't played for a few weeks now and I need to fill the craving!

mohammadmahdi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : nik_xyz
Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil

Butlerdart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : My in-game name is butlerdart, if I am accepted just make sure that the "b" is lowercase. Thanks.
Age : I am currently 14 and a half if you want to be specific.
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2011 and I started Feed The Beast in 2013. I love to use Mystcraft and Thaumcraft, for the magic and different worlds in MC. I am helpful to the players who need help, and I am respectful to all.
Why you want to join : I like white-listed servers because they are the safest servers to play on and they also get rid of the rule breakers.

Last edited:

EpiicRaider

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : EpiicRaider
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing minecraft since the beta. I know everything there is in the game of minecraft and would like to learn about this specific mod pack. I have played tekkit in the past and was pretty good at it. Thank You!