1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added
    added

2. Darc

Darc New Member

server down? Oh and I missed a few apps

3. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

4. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

ok its not in the overworld, i cant figure out what one....

5. Darc

Darc New Member

can i get a copy of the worlds?

6. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

fixed, sorry guys i accidentally deleted the nether, i will refund your pumps, engines, ect..... just let me know..

7. Darc

Darc New Member

ender pump ender tank and magmatic

8. fleshwund

fleshwund New Member

IGN : fleshwund
    Minecraft Expertice : been playing mc since alpha and ftb since beginning.
    Why you want to join : because mc is awesome and single player is no fun it would be nice to do things with a community.and help out where I can.

9. Superarces

Superarces New Member

Ender Thermic pump, tesseract and Red Yellow Red ender tank

10. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

11. Marxtai

Marxtai New Member

IGN : Marxtai

Minecraft Expertice : I started playing FTB a long time ago, when it was in its very early days. I was playing with the "individual mods" (only IC and BC) before that, and I've been playing Vanilla Minecraft since early 2011. I know how to use most of the mods, and when I don't I go watch a video until I get the hang of it. ^^

Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly and mature community where I can hang out and have fun with people that I can trust. I'm sick of servers being ruined by a terrible management, immature players and that sort of things. I really like the look of your server, the anti-lag measures that are being taken to make sure that it's stable and not going to be reset every two weeks.

12. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome

13. kabahata

kabahata New Member

IGN : kabahata
    Minecraft Expertice : ive played minecraft as a whole for a little over 3 1/2 years
    Why you want to join : ive not played ftb in a while so i am looking for a good community to play ftb in. i have a ban its a global ban for greifing but if you just give me a chance you will not regret it. it was a long time ago that i was banned and i have changed quite a bit since then. so all i can ask for is a chance :)

14. opt_user

opt_user New Member

could you tell me the version ? cant log in

15. jobs891

jobs891 New Member

IGN: superjobs891
    I play ftb since 1.2.5, i haven't played much with the new version of the mods.
    i would like to join because i would like to play with other people and discover mods i have never used before.

16. Darc

Darc New Member

the newest

17. 28meters

28meters New Member

could the server get a restart please?

18. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Literally just got off work. Be home soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

19. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Not Sure who was doing what in the deep dark DIM-100 but if you have been in or did something in DON'T! DO IT AGAIN...... Caused a crash loop when trying to load that DIM.

TANKS!!!111!!!!111!!!
    :)

20. Infinitegde

Infinitegde New Member

IGN: infinitegde
    Minecraft Experience: I've played a lot of tech mods and played a lot of vanilla MC mostly offline or on private servers with friends.
    Why: I like to tinker and play with mods and build epic tech structures with tons and tons of features. Playing with a varied community is more fun than playing with self or with friends (who don't know much about mods).