Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : UniqueWisdom
Minecraft Expertice : On the mods, about 10% from previous knowledge of Tekkit, etc. On vanilla, almost everything prior to snapshot of 1.8.
Why you want to join : I want to try these mods again. Haven't played with mods for a while, and I thought single player would be boring playing by yourself.
Added
IGN : porter243
Minecraft Expertice : been playing since beta, and been playing the FTB mod packs for about a year now
Why you want to join : just looking for a nice friendly server to play on while im home from deployment. im gone usually a week at a time if you see me go missing :)
added

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
fixed, sorry guys i accidentally deleted the nether, i will refund your pumps, engines, ect..... just let me know..

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : fleshwund
Minecraft Expertice : been playing mc since alpha and ftb since beginning.
Why you want to join : because mc is awesome and single player is no fun it would be nice to do things with a community.and help out where I can.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : fleshwund
Minecraft Expertice : been playing mc since alpha and ftb since beginning.
Why you want to join : because mc is awesome and single player is no fun it would be nice to do things with a community.and help out where I can.
Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Marxtai

Minecraft Expertice : I started playing FTB a long time ago, when it was in its very early days. I was playing with the "individual mods" (only IC and BC) before that, and I've been playing Vanilla Minecraft since early 2011. I know how to use most of the mods, and when I don't I go watch a video until I get the hang of it. ^^

Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly and mature community where I can hang out and have fun with people that I can trust. I'm sick of servers being ruined by a terrible management, immature players and that sort of things. I really like the look of your server, the anti-lag measures that are being taken to make sure that it's stable and not going to be reset every two weeks.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Marxtai

Minecraft Expertice : I started playing FTB a long time ago, when it was in its very early days. I was playing with the "individual mods" (only IC and BC) before that, and I've been playing Vanilla Minecraft since early 2011. I know how to use most of the mods, and when I don't I go watch a video until I get the hang of it. ^^

Why you want to join : I'm looking for a friendly and mature community where I can hang out and have fun with people that I can trust. I'm sick of servers being ruined by a terrible management, immature players and that sort of things. I really like the look of your server, the anti-lag measures that are being taken to make sure that it's stable and not going to be reset every two weeks.
Added Welcome

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : kabahata
Minecraft Expertice : ive played minecraft as a whole for a little over 3 1/2 years
Why you want to join : ive not played ftb in a while so i am looking for a good community to play ftb in. i have a ban its a global ban for greifing but if you just give me a chance you will not regret it. it was a long time ago that i was banned and i have changed quite a bit since then. so all i can ask for is a chance :)

jobs891

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superjobs891
I play ftb since 1.2.5, i haven't played much with the new version of the mods.
i would like to join because i would like to play with other people and discover mods i have never used before.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Not Sure who was doing what in the deep dark DIM-100 but if you have been in or did something in DON'T! DO IT AGAIN...... Caused a crash loop when trying to load that DIM.

TANKS!!!111!!!!111!!!
:)

Infinitegde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infinitegde
Minecraft Experience: I've played a lot of tech mods and played a lot of vanilla MC mostly offline or on private servers with friends.
Why: I like to tinker and play with mods and build epic tech structures with tons and tons of features. Playing with a varied community is more fun than playing with self or with friends (who don't know much about mods).