1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. MaxOG

MaxOG New Member

IGN :OnlineGamerMax
    Minecraft Expertice fairly new to direwolf20 i've played unleashed and horizon though
    Why you want to join : im just looking for a nice server with a nice and active community
    hope people will help me because im fairly new to dw20 pack

2. 28meters

28meters New Member

Is the server down? it says its online from the forums but i cannot connect from the client

3. Darc

Darc New Member

Let me talk with berry

4. 28meters

28meters New Member

I still cannot connect. i tryed connecting to other servers and i have no problem doing so. It says i cannot reach the server. i tryed restarting my minecraft, my computer, my internet and recconecting to my internet.

5. Darc

Darc New Member

thats not the problem it seems like its up just not letting anyone on

6. torpdeo

torpdeo New Member

I was on earlier but then i got d/ced and now I cant connect again

7. Kinnon21

Kinnon21 New Member

IGN : Kinnon21
    Minecraft Expertice : Playing for 2 years, lots of experience with dw20 packs.
    Why you want to join : I am new to playing online with minecraft, and would like to experience it. I love to build, and I love to help.​

8. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome

9. 28meters

28meters New Member

why is the server down?

10. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

It was trying to find info for the end but couldn't so it crash looped. Deleted the end so it could regen. Now it's up

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

11. smoovejaguar

smoovejaguar New Member

IGN:smoovejaguar
    Minecraft Expertise:I've been playing since 1.2.5 and switched from technic to ftb the second it came out. I'm really good at the tech mods but bad at building.
    Reason For Joining:I just want to find a nice server where I can feel at home,meet new people,and play with friends.

12. Darc

Darc New Member

Accepted welcome

13. torpdeo

torpdeo New Member

I was just wondering if we were allowed to use tnt to compress iron for pneumaticraft? I thought that was the only way to get it before a compressor, but the rules say that explosions are banned.

14. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Yes use the tiny tnt

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

15. Darc

Darc New Member

Server is down

16. 28meters

28meters New Member

End loop again?

17. kabahata

kabahata New Member

IGN : kabahata
    Minecraft Expertice : ive played minecraft as a whole for a little over 3 1/2 years
    Why you want to join : ive not played ftb in a while so i am looking for a good community to play ftb in. i have a ban its a global ban for greifing but if you just give me a chance you will not regret it. it was a long time ago that i was banned and i have changed quite a bit since then. so all i can ask for is a chance :)

18. Darc

Darc New Member

Dont know

19. 28meters

28meters New Member

does Berry know about this?

20. Darc

Darc New Member

He should