Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MaxOG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :OnlineGamerMax
Minecraft Expertice fairly new to direwolf20 i've played unleashed and horizon though
Why you want to join : im just looking for a nice server with a nice and active community
hope people will help me because im fairly new to dw20 pack

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
Let me talk with berry
I still cannot connect. i tryed connecting to other servers and i have no problem doing so. It says i cannot reach the server. i tryed restarting my minecraft, my computer, my internet and recconecting to my internet.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
I still cannot connect. i tryed connecting to other servers and i have no problem doing so. It says i cannot reach the server. i tryed restarting my minecraft, my computer, my internet and recconecting to my internet.
thats not the problem it seems like its up just not letting anyone on

Kinnon21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Kinnon21
Minecraft Expertice : Playing for 2 years, lots of experience with dw20 packs.
Why you want to join : I am new to playing online with minecraft, and would like to experience it. I love to build, and I love to help.​

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : CaptainTacos1
Minecraft Expertice : been playing for about 2-3 years now and all of it was with modded minecraft.
Why you want to join : Trying to find a nice small community after my old server got shut down.
Ign: DrGonzo94
Minecraft Experience: Played vanilla since beta. Played a lot of Unleashed. Didn't much like Monster, but watched Direwolf20's series and now I play his pack (and host a server for my friends).
Why you want to join: I want to play with other experienced FTB players on a server where I'm not all alone most of the time :)
IGN :OnlineGamerMax
Minecraft Expertice fairly new to direwolf20 i've played unleashed and horizon though
Why you want to join : im just looking for a nice server with a nice and active community
hope people will help me because im fairly new to dw20 pack
Accepted welcome

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
It was trying to find info for the end but couldn't so it crash looped. Deleted the end so it could regen. Now it's up

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

smoovejaguar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smoovejaguar
Minecraft Expertise:I've been playing since 1.2.5 and switched from technic to ftb the second it came out. I'm really good at the tech mods but bad at building.
Reason For Joining:I just want to find a nice server where I can feel at home,meet new people,and play with friends.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smoovejaguar
Minecraft Expertise:I've been playing since 1.2.5 and switched from technic to ftb the second it came out. I'm really good at the tech mods but bad at building.
Reason For Joining:I just want to find a nice server where I can feel at home,meet new people,and play with friends.
Accepted welcome

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering if we were allowed to use tnt to compress iron for pneumaticraft? I thought that was the only way to get it before a compressor, but the rules say that explosions are banned.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering if we were allowed to use tnt to compress iron for pneumaticraft? I thought that was the only way to get it before a compressor, but the rules say that explosions are banned.
Yes use the tiny tnt

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : kabahata
Minecraft Expertice : ive played minecraft as a whole for a little over 3 1/2 years
Why you want to join : ive not played ftb in a while so i am looking for a good community to play ftb in. i have a ban its a global ban for greifing but if you just give me a chance you will not regret it. it was a long time ago that i was banned and i have changed quite a bit since then. so all i can ask for is a chance :)