Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TrpkGod
Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 2 servers & will be making a let's play series for FTB soon.
Why you want to join: I would like to join the server because I really love playing modded minecraft & making very large structures with alot of details. I personally believe playing with a community of people is alot better than single player because you can so much more stuff & see how other players play/build.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infinitegde
Minecraft Experience: I've played a lot of tech mods and played a lot of vanilla MC mostly offline or on private servers with friends.
Why: I like to tinker and play with mods and build epic tech structures with tons and tons of features. Playing with a varied community is more fun than playing with self or with friends (who don't know much about mods).
Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TrpkGod
Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 2 servers & will be making a let's play series for FTB soon.
Why you want to join: I would like to join the server because I really love playing modded minecraft & making very large structures with alot of details. I personally believe playing with a community of people is alot better than single player because you can so much more stuff & see how other players play/build.
Added welcome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wess

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : KingBearr
Minecraft Expertice : 1 week PC, 3 years xbox
Why you want to join : i want to learn

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : IOwnTheInternet
Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 3 servers one got to 200+ player constant.
Why you want to join: I enjoy the FTB modpack very much and my friend TRPK told me to try this server out im well educated on FTB can't wait to play with you guys :D

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : IOwnTheInternet
Minecraft Expertice : I've played alot of FTB in the past, owned 3 servers one got to 200+ player constant.
Why you want to join: I enjoy the FTB modpack very much and my friend TRPK told me to try this server out im well educated on FTB can't wait to play with you guys :D
added welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1401574689][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application
IGN :average_miner123
Minecraft Expertice : Well i have played minecraft for 1 year now and i want to try out modded and learn the new things
Why you want to join : Well i want to join to learn modded minecraft also my friend TrpkGod is on the whitelist
Added Welcome!

LeftClick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DJLeftClick
Minecraft Expertice : :) I started Minecraft about 15 months ago and modded 11 months ago. I know my way around dem tesseracts and dem MEs.
Why you want to join : I want to join because I've been in online solitary confinement for about a month and I'm dying of boredom. What I mean by that is basically everyone moved on and so am I. I've been around i guess with other games but I really want to come back to the FTB scene. I know what it's like to go to a server and realize it isn't what you wanted. Happened to me about 15 times. I just want to settle down and meet some new friends and familiarize myself with the new 1.6 modpacks.

One thing I want to know though is if there's a TS3 server.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DJLeftClick
Minecraft Expertice : :) I started Minecraft about 15 months ago and modded 11 months ago. I know my way around dem tesseracts and dem MEs.
Why you want to join : I want to join because I've been in online solitary confinement for about a month and I'm dying of boredom. What I mean by that is basically everyone moved on and so am I. I've been around i guess with other games but I really want to come back to the FTB scene. I know what it's like to go to a server and realize it isn't what you wanted. Happened to me about 15 times. I just want to settle down and meet some new friends and familiarize myself with the new 1.6 modpacks.

One thing I want to know though is if there's a TS3 server.
Added Welcome!..

We use raid call... http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=8879918

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
berry, i would like to reset my thaumcraft knowledge. for me to do that i need to type in the command "/thaumcraft research nightblade001" i cant type that in. could you help me with it?

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
berry, i would like to reset my thaumcraft knowledge. for me to do that i need to type in the command "/thaumcraft research nightblade001" i cant type that in. could you help me with it?
I have looked online, i cannot find anything on the permission nodes for thaum 4, altho i have no idea why you would want it reset.. i could reset your player data...[DOUBLEPOST=1401644437][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : paalandre
Minecraft Expertice : I've played it for many years, and I have experience in practically all of the mods installed.
Why you want to join : I recently took a break from mincecraft, and now I wanted to start playing again. Because of that, I am looking for a server with a nice community, where I can build in peace. I would only be a positive influence to the server and I would be happy to help in every way I can.
added welcome

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked online, i cannot find anything on the permission nodes for thaum 4, altho i have no idea why you would want it reset.. i could reset your player data...[DOUBLEPOST=1401644437][/DOUBLEPOST]
added welcome
would reseting my player data remove everything? like items in my invintory, and my homes? i want to reset it because i wanted to do thaumcraft and super gave me all of the research for it

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
added welcome
i was wrong. its "/thaumcraft research 28meters reset"

Chriss5678

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Chriss5678
Minecraft Expertice : im playin minecraft for a few years now and started playing with mods 2 years ago.
Why you want to join : I would like to play on a server with direwolf20 modpack that doesnt have restrictions like banned items that could ruin gaming experience.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Chriss5678
Minecraft Expertice : im playin minecraft for a few years now and started playing with mods 2 years ago.
Why you want to join : I would like to play on a server with direwolf20 modpack that doesnt have restrictions like banned items that could ruin gaming experience.
Added Welcome!

Telvikane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Telvikane
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing minecraft on and off for about 3 years and i have been playing alot of the mod 'tekkit'.
Why you want to join: My friend told me about the server and i want to learn ftb

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Mad_Mine
Minecraft Expertice : I am playing minecraft since alpha
Why you want to join : I want to find a server that has frendly players and have fun with them