1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. 00Astal

00Astal New Member

IGN : Astal2684
    Minecraft Expertice: Played since PC 1.0, Was introduced to mods since tekkit.
    Why you want to join : I don't want to play by my self.

2. Mr_Diablo

Mr_Diablo New Member

• IGN is Mr_Diablo
    • Age 19
    • Minecraft stuff ^.^ just looking for a server that i can actually have fun on unlike most servers people are stupid.. I do have Skype and TS3 been playing minecraft sense it came out and sense direwolfs mod packs have came out

3. MicroRiot

MicroRiot New Member

IGN : MicroRiot

Minecraft Expertise : I've played Minecraft since beds were introduced, back about 2 to 3 years ago. I've built many things and have had many bases all on singleplayer. I've played around with mods before and that's how I stumbled upon FTB.

Why you want to join : I know a lot of the major mods and think it would be less of a bore playing with people rather than playing singleplayer, since most of the mods have multiplayer in mind when they were created.

4. jskh1999

jskh1999 New Member

why is the server offline?

5. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

We are working on the server at the moment, I will edit this post when the server is back up.

(The server is back up.) No more spawning ars magica bosses......

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  6. jskh1999

jskh1999 New Member

alright, thanks!

7. Netty16

Netty16 New Member

I am applying this on behalf of me and my little brother. We play as a pair and he doesn't play without me playing and will take full responsibility for his actions if he causes any.

IGN : netty16, knighty16
    Minecraft Expertice: For me I have been playing FTB and watched Direwolf20 long enouhgh to have experience in the field. I am trying to teach my bro into other modpacks then just vanilla minecraft. I am more of an Engineer and techincal processing stuff rather then Magical, i also build to be self-sufficient and just for fun.
    Why you want to join : I want to join a small community server so that my brother and I can play without any restriction while playing with a peace of mind, this server looks great and it would be our pleasure to be able to play on this server.

Other info: I also have TS3 and Skype if needing any contact, pm me as i dont feel comfortable posting my skyper username here.

8. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Join the TS3 server to get whitelisted.

9. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1391638532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Added Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1391638623][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Added Welcome

Added Welcome

10. BuAzZz

BuAzZz New Member

IGN : Sineddw
    Minecraft Expertice I'm good with all mods, except thaumcraft and ars magica.
    Why you want to join : Well i'm tired to play on servers with tons of banned items, or restricted to donors, and also very laggy.

11. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added

12. BuAzZz

BuAzZz New Member

Hi i can;t join the server, i think this is happening because i writed sineddw with capital S, it' sineddw

13. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Try again, I updated it.

14. BuAzZz

BuAzZz New Member

Hmm is still saying that i'm not whitelisted. maybe it takes time to reload the whitelist?

15. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Join teamspeak

16. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

17. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

18. ThrowStuff

ThrowStuff New Member

Hi I'd like to join your server.
    IGN : ThrowStuff
    Minecraft Expertice: tons. been playin since the beta (best 5 bucks i ever spent) and all of the mod packs tekkit/ftb (most flavors) etc.
    Why you want to join : to have fun on direwolf20 with fun people who are fun. also fun. did i mention fun?

19. 64Bit

64Bit New Member

Added to the list. Welcome aboard!

20. Neoxx

Neoxx New Member

IGN : TheNeoxx
    Minecraft Expertice : play minecraft for about 2 years with mods likes IC2, ...
    Why you want to join : Play on a nice server with all items allowed and have fun with the people.