Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Astal2684
Minecraft Expertice: Played since PC 1.0, Was introduced to mods since tekkit.
Why you want to join : I don't want to play by my self.

Mr_Diablo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN is Mr_Diablo
  • Age 19
  • Minecraft stuff ^.^ just looking for a server that i can actually have fun on unlike most servers people are stupid.. I do have Skype and TS3 been playing minecraft sense it came out and sense direwolfs mod packs have came out

MicroRiot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MicroRiot

Minecraft Expertise : I've played Minecraft since beds were introduced, back about 2 to 3 years ago. I've built many things and have had many bases all on singleplayer. I've played around with mods before and that's how I stumbled upon FTB.

Why you want to join : I know a lot of the major mods and think it would be less of a bore playing with people rather than playing singleplayer, since most of the mods have multiplayer in mind when they were created.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
We are working on the server at the moment, I will edit this post when the server is back up.

(The server is back up.) No more spawning ars magica bosses......

Last edited:

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying this on behalf of me and my little brother. We play as a pair and he doesn't play without me playing and will take full responsibility for his actions if he causes any.

IGN : netty16, knighty16
Minecraft Expertice: For me I have been playing FTB and watched Direwolf20 long enouhgh to have experience in the field. I am trying to teach my bro into other modpacks then just vanilla minecraft. I am more of an Engineer and techincal processing stuff rather then Magical, i also build to be self-sufficient and just for fun.
Why you want to join : I want to join a small community server so that my brother and I can play without any restriction while playing with a peace of mind, this server looks great and it would be our pleasure to be able to play on this server.

Other info: I also have TS3 and Skype if needing any contact, pm me as i dont feel comfortable posting my skyper username here.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying this on behalf of me and my little brother. We play as a pair and he doesn't play without me playing and will take full responsibility for his actions if he causes any.

IGN : netty16, knighty16
Minecraft Expertice: For me I have been playing FTB and watched Direwolf20 long enouhgh to have experience in the field. I am trying to teach my bro into other modpacks then just vanilla minecraft. I am more of an Engineer and techincal processing stuff rather then Magical, i also build to be self-sufficient and just for fun.
Why you want to join : I want to join a small community server so that my brother and I can play without any restriction while playing with a peace of mind, this server looks great and it would be our pleasure to be able to play on this server.

Other info: I also have TS3 and Skype if needing any contact, pm me as i dont feel comfortable posting my skyper username here.

Join the TS3 server to get whitelisted.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Cartak
Minecraft Expertice : been playing for a few years, enjoy doing crazy things with ftb mods
Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play on. Half the fun is showing otheres what i build, and i dont get that in SP

Added Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1391638532][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : Astal2684
Minecraft Expertice: Played since PC 1.0, Was introduced to mods since tekkit.
Why you want to join : I don't want to play by my self.

Added Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1391638623][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN is Mr_Diablo
  • Age 19
  • Minecraft stuff ^.^ just looking for a server that i can actually have fun on unlike most servers people are stupid.. I do have Skype and TS3 been playing minecraft sense it came out and sense direwolfs mod packs have came out

Added Welcome

IGN : MicroRiot

Minecraft Expertise : I've played Minecraft since beds were introduced, back about 2 to 3 years ago. I've built many things and have had many bases all on singleplayer. I've played around with mods before and that's how I stumbled upon FTB.

Why you want to join : I know a lot of the major mods and think it would be less of a bore playing with people rather than playing singleplayer, since most of the mods have multiplayer in mind when they were created.

Added Welcome

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Sineddw
Minecraft Expertice I'm good with all mods, except thaumcraft and ars magica.
Why you want to join : Well i'm tired to play on servers with tons of banned items, or restricted to donors, and also very laggy.

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Sineddw
Minecraft Expertice I'm good with all mods, except thaumcraft and ars magica.
Why you want to join : Well i'm tired to play on servers with tons of banned items, or restricted to donors, and also very laggy.

Added

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i can;t join the server, i think this is happening because i writed sineddw with capital S, it' sineddw

ThrowStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'd like to join your server.
IGN : ThrowStuff
Minecraft Expertice: tons. been playin since the beta (best 5 bucks i ever spent) and all of the mod packs tekkit/ftb (most flavors) etc.
Why you want to join : to have fun on direwolf20 with fun people who are fun. also fun. did i mention fun?

64Bit

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'd like to join your server.
IGN : ThrowStuff
Minecraft Expertice: tons. been playin since the beta (best 5 bucks i ever spent) and all of the mod packs tekkit/ftb (most flavors) etc.
Why you want to join : to have fun on direwolf20 with fun people who are fun. also fun. did i mention fun?

Added to the list. Welcome aboard!

Neoxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheNeoxx
Minecraft Expertice : play minecraft for about 2 years with mods likes IC2, ...
Why you want to join : Play on a nice server with all items allowed and have fun with the people.