1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by BerryDillon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. shinari

shinari New Member

IGN : shinnari
    Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing minecraft vanilla over 3 years and ftb for almost a year.
    Why you want to join :Well I like minecraft alot and the direwolf pack makes it alot more interesting then vanilla.
    I also rather play with people and make some friends while I am at it then playing alone.

2. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added, Welcome

3. Lunatite

Lunatite New Member

it says im not whitelisted

4. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!![DOUBLEPOST=1391287425][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Appologies, fixed

5. Frankiejoh

Frankiejoh New Member

IGN : Frankiejoh
    Minecraft Expertise: I am experienced in very little in this mod-pack but buildcraft.
    Why you want to join : I want to join to have fun experiences with the people around me.

My friend would like to send in an app as well :D

IGN :Vortex2122
    Minecraft Expertice: I am not very experinced i just want to learn about this pack and have fun.
    Why you want to join :I would like to join to have fun with others and enjoy some time with my friend.

6. PixelBlocker

PixelBlocker New Member

IGN : PixelBlocker
    I have played minecraft end alpha/beginning beta. Started playing mods far before Tekkit. I have not played minecraft for a while because it got a little boring. But after about half a year I would like to start playing again.
    Why you want to join : I'd like to have some fun in my spare time thus I am looking for a good minecraft server to join. I am looking for a server with decent active and nice people to play with.

7. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome!

Added Welcome!

8. MainFrame0651

MainFrame0651 New Member

IGN : MainFrame0651
    Minecraft Expertice: I love to build and have recently taken up learning AM2
    Why you want to join : My wife (MsTron) and I are looking for a good whitelist server for DW20 that we can call home. A place away from the griefers, idiots, and lowlifes. Also, the less lag the better.

9. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Added Welcome !

MrsTron has been added already...

10. Odane

Odane New Member

IGN : Odane8713
    Minecraft Expertice: Been playing since Alpha and FTB for some time.
    Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play with other and enjoy others creation away from griefers.

11. digidude13

digidude13 New Member

Added Welcome!

12. MrWye

MrWye New Member

IGN : MrWye
    Minecraft Expertice: Played vanilla for about 2 years, FTB 3-4 months
    Why you want to join : Looking for a server with less lag, low downtime and to make new friends to play mc with, i cant stand playing singleplayer, its pointless and lonely.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  13. BerryDillon

BerryDillon New Member

Welcome, Added

14. digidude13

digidude13 New Member

We upgraded the server so hopefully we'll get a lot more people on and playing. :)

15. Jordo2727

Jordo2727 New Member

What version of Minecraft is this server?

Jordo2727

16. digidude13

digidude13 New Member

Were on Minecraft Version 1.6.4 with the recommended build of direwolf.

17. OmegaStarAlpha

OmegaStarAlpha New Member

IGN : OmegaStarAlpha
    Minecraft Expertise: All phases for years.
    Why you want to join : Looking for a regular server that doesnt have lame pay to play models or ridiculous banned items and cool friendly people.

18. digidude13

digidude13 New Member

Added Welcome!

19. digidude13

digidude13 New Member

Theres still plenty of space keep on putting in those apps! :)

20. Cartak

Cartak New Member

Application
    IGN : Cartak
    Minecraft Expertice : been playing for a few years, enjoy doing crazy things with ftb mods
    Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play on. Half the fun is showing otheres what i build, and i dont get that in SP