Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shinari

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : shinnari
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing minecraft vanilla over 3 years and ftb for almost a year.
Why you want to join :Well I like minecraft alot and the direwolf pack makes it alot more interesting then vanilla.
I also rather play with people and make some friends while I am at it then playing alone.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN is kuroikaen
Age is 16
I am expirienced with a bunch of mods. No specialty, but I know more general knowledge, and I can make fairly compact areas.
I want to join because playing alone is terrible, and I want to find a friendly group.

Added, Welcome

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : shinnari
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing minecraft vanilla over 3 years and ftb for almost a year.
Why you want to join :Well I like minecraft alot and the direwolf pack makes it alot more interesting then vanilla.
I also rather play with people and make some friends while I am at it then playing alone.

Added Welcome!![DOUBLEPOST=1391287425][/DOUBLEPOST]
it says im not whitelisted

Appologies, fixed

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Frankiejoh
Minecraft Expertise: I am experienced in very little in this mod-pack but buildcraft.
Why you want to join : I want to join to have fun experiences with the people around me.

My friend would like to send in an app as well :D

IGN :Vortex2122
Minecraft Expertice: I am not very experinced i just want to learn about this pack and have fun.
Why you want to join :I would like to join to have fun with others and enjoy some time with my friend.

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : PixelBlocker
I have played minecraft end alpha/beginning beta. Started playing mods far before Tekkit. I have not played minecraft for a while because it got a little boring. But after about half a year I would like to start playing again.
Why you want to join : I'd like to have some fun in my spare time thus I am looking for a good minecraft server to join. I am looking for a server with decent active and nice people to play with.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Frankiejoh
Minecraft Expertise: I am experienced in very little in this mod-pack but buildcraft.
Why you want to join : I want to join to have fun experiences with the people around me.

My friend would like to send in an app as well :D

IGN :Vortex2122
Minecraft Expertice: I am not very experinced i just want to learn about this pack and have fun.
Why you want to join :I would like to join to have fun with others and enjoy some time with my friend.

Added Welcome!

IGN : PixelBlocker
I have played minecraft end alpha/beginning beta. Started playing mods far before Tekkit. I have not played minecraft for a while because it got a little boring. But after about half a year I would like to start playing again.
Why you want to join : I'd like to have some fun in my spare time thus I am looking for a good minecraft server to join. I am looking for a server with decent active and nice people to play with.

Added Welcome!

MainFrame0651

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MainFrame0651
Minecraft Expertice: I love to build and have recently taken up learning AM2
Why you want to join : My wife (MsTron) and I are looking for a good whitelist server for DW20 that we can call home. A place away from the griefers, idiots, and lowlifes. Also, the less lag the better.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MainFrame0651
Minecraft Expertice: I love to build and have recently taken up learning AM2
Why you want to join : My wife (MsTron) and I are looking for a good whitelist server for DW20 that we can call home. A place away from the griefers, idiots, and lowlifes. Also, the less lag the better.

Added Welcome !

MrsTron has been added already...

Odane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Odane8713
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing since Alpha and FTB for some time.
Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play with other and enjoy others creation away from griefers.

digidude13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Odane8713
Minecraft Expertice: Been playing since Alpha and FTB for some time.
Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play with other and enjoy others creation away from griefers.

Added Welcome!

MrWye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MrWye
Minecraft Expertice: Played vanilla for about 2 years, FTB 3-4 months
Why you want to join : Looking for a server with less lag, low downtime and to make new friends to play mc with, i cant stand playing singleplayer, its pointless and lonely.

Last edited:

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MrWye
Minecraft Expertice": Played vanilla for about years, FTB 3-4 months
Why you want to join : Looking for a server with less lag, and low downtime and to make new friends to play mc with, i cant stand playing singleplayer, its pointless and lonely.

Welcome, Added

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : OmegaStarAlpha
Minecraft Expertise: All phases for years.
Why you want to join : Looking for a regular server that doesnt have lame pay to play models or ridiculous banned items and cool friendly people.

Cartak

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Cartak
Minecraft Expertice : been playing for a few years, enjoy doing crazy things with ftb mods
Why you want to join : Looking for a server to play on. Half the fun is showing otheres what i build, and i dont get that in SP