Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
IGN : 016Nojr
Minecraft Expertice: My expertice is very good with Minecraft/FTB. I know most mods and how they work.
Why you want to join : I want to join becuase i want to be in a small community that consists of badboys and griefers etc
I can go on TS, but my mic is broken atm but if it's required i could use a bad mic. Also im from Norway so im not 100% good speaking english

radpad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : radpad
Minecraft Expertise : Been playing modded minecraft from the very early years and it still has not lost the excitement.
Why you want to join : Looking for somewhere safe and fun to punch trees and have a laugh.

Thanks.

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : gkusev
Minecraft Expertise : I am playing for years now - since vanilla then Tekkit, FTB etc -DW20 seems to be my favourite pack but i have tried few others on the FTB launcher
Why you want to join : Every now and then SP gets boring. Besides I need worshipers to admire my work :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : 016Nojr
Minecraft Expertice: My expertice is very good with Minecraft/FTB. I know most mods and how they work.
Why you want to join : I want to join becuase i want to be in a small community that consists of badboys and griefers etc
I can go on TS, but my mic is broken atm but if it's required i could use a bad mic. Also im from Norway so im not 100% good speaking english

You don't meet the requirements sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1392736908][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : radpad
Minecraft Expertise : Been playing modded minecraft from the very early years and it still has not lost the excitement.
Why you want to join : Looking for somewhere safe and fun to punch trees and have a laugh.

Thanks.

Added welcome

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : gkusev
Minecraft Expertise : I am playing for years now - since vanilla then Tekkit, FTB etc -DW20 seems to be my favourite pack but i have tried few others on the FTB launcher
Why you want to join : Every now and then SP gets boring. Besides I need worshipers to admire my work :)
Added welcome

Lleshlo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Lleshlo
Minecraft Expertice Been playing MC since alpha, I've played on a mindcrack FTB server a year or so ago that is no longer up and I've recently played on a Monster pack server.
Why you want to join : I have yet to play the Direwolf pack and look forward to playing with the different mods compared to the other packs

Hologen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : emiliosa67
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing sins the game started its BETA. I have set up alot of server in my days. Mostly vanilla and bukkit servers, but a couple of Tekkit and FTB servers too.
Why you want to join : I whant a nice peacefull server to play some FTB on with my friend Ceddj.

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : muruler
Minecraft experience: ive been playing for about 2 years and 6 months on ftb
Why you want to join : i just like to play on a nice community based server where you can build together and still be able to have your freedom

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019

Unfortunenly 13 is a bit young we are a mature server and I want to keep it that way. It would be morally wrong to whitelist a 13 year old saying the things we say.[DOUBLEPOST=1392763424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Berry, it says I am not whitelisted ... might need to refresh the list.

Sorry i tried doing it at work should be good now[DOUBLEPOST=1392763458][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : Lleshlo
Minecraft Expertice Been playing MC since alpha, I've played on a mindcrack FTB server a year or so ago that is no longer up and I've recently played on a Monster pack server.
Why you want to join : I have yet to play the Direwolf pack and look forward to playing with the different mods compared to the other packs

Added welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1392763613][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : emiliosa67
Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing sins the game started its BETA. I have set up alot of server in my days. Mostly vanilla and bukkit servers, but a couple of Tekkit and FTB servers too.
Why you want to join : I whant a nice peacefull server to play some FTB on with my friend Ceddj.

Added welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1392763643][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : muruler
Minecraft experience: ive been playing for about 2 years and 6 months on ftb
Why you want to join : i just like to play on a nice community based server where you can build together and still be able to have your freedom

Added Welcome

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server.

Last edited:

kasimarshad123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : kasimarshad123
Minecraft Expertice: I'm more of a technical person than a builder :3
Why you want to join : Feel like joining a server (whitelisted as long as its easy to join) that has no banned items, and is friendly. Also I can be on ts3 but I mostly will use chat. I can speak good English too. It's my first time joining a server because I've had issues with other things like lag etc.. Also being alone is like.. eehh boooringgg. Thanks :D

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : kasimarshad123
Minecraft Expertice: I'm more of a technical person than a builder :3
Why you want to join : Feel like joining a server (whitelisted as long as its easy to join) that has no banned items, and is friendly. Also I can be on ts3 but I mostly will use chat. I can speak good English too. It's my first time joining a server because I've had issues with other things like lag etc.. Also being alone is like.. eehh boooringgg. Thanks :D

Added welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1392840730][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server.

Added

MELINSTARELITE

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i want to join the Server.
My Name is Andréas. Ingame name ISTURKEN
Im 17 Years, from Sweden. I have played Minecraft since forever so im quiet experienced.
I want to join so i can play with my friends on the server, Ceddj and Emiliosa67.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i want to join the Server.
My Name is Andréas. Ingame name ISTURKEN
Im 17 Years, from Sweden. I have played Minecraft since forever so im quiet experienced.
I want to join so i can play with my friends on the server, Ceddj and Emiliosa67.

Added Welcome

Mosaic70

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Mosaic70
Minecraft Expertice: I've played Vanilla since 1.2.4..... I then started Tekkit for a little while but thank god FTB Beta came out.... Been playing Modded ever since.
Why you want to join : My work friends and I used to run a whilelisted server but recently shutdown when Ultimate stopped updating. I'm used to a small community and open servers are a pain. I'm friendly and mature. Looking for a friendly bunch.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Mosaic70
Minecraft Expertice: I've played Vanilla since 1.2.4..... I then started Tekkit for a little while but thank god FTB Beta came out.... Been playing Modded ever since.
Why you want to join : My work friends and I used to run a whilelisted server but recently shutdown when Ultimate stopped updating. I'm used to a small community and open servers are a pain. I'm friendly and mature. Looking for a friendly bunch.

Added, welcome

PlasticPladen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andr863b
Played minecraft for 2 years and tried Direwolf20 before.
I just want to play on a nice server with awesome people and this server seems to be cool! :D