[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I was wondering has anyone managed to get ME interface setup to craft circuits in one inscriber? I'm on the verge of seting up indivial inscribers for each circuit

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I was wondering has anyone managed to get ME interface setup to craft circuits in one inscriber? I'm on the verge of seting up indivial inscribers for each circuit
The easiest way is with SFM. A way to do it without would be export crafting comps to a chest, pipe them into the correct side then have pipe them out again after crafting is done (BC gates maybe with the has work condition?) and dump everything into a ME interface. If i can get it to work I will post an example set up.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
How would i make bees happy? I mean for the "its too dry" thing that it basically says in the bee house. There is no gendustry, so i have no idea how to go about that other than changing the biome.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
The easiest way is with SFM. A way to do it without would be export crafting comps to a chest, pipe them into the correct side then have pipe them out again after crafting is done (BC gates maybe with the has work condition?) and dump everything into a ME interface. If i can get it to work I will post an example set up.
Hmm that gives me an idea! Thanks for that

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
How would i make bees happy? I mean for the "its too dry" thing that it basically says in the bee house. There is no gendustry, so i have no idea how to go about that other than changing the biome.

One basic thing to do is move the hive to the edge of a lake or on a lake. Also if your far enough along, Silverwood trees that turn the surronding area into a magical biome will adjust it also. I have not yet bothered to change biomes beyond that, and i haven't bothered with bees at all (i hate em).

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

There are two naturally occurring biomes - Normal/Normal by the edge of the water (or in the magical biomes) or on the water, and Hot/Arid everywhere else. Look for rainfall to find yourself a Normal/Normal. Set yourself up with a Jungle Tree (big one if you can manage it) or a Swamp Oak nearby to make the Tropicals happy. They usually have enough tolerance to handle Normal/Normal. If you stick with it, you can eventually make Alvearies, which can give a little bit of environmental control (I've managed one degree of humidity, haven't played with temperature.)

Biome changing is a thing further into the game, of course. And - there is some Genetics equipment in the NEI, if you want to get super fancy.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
There are two naturally occurring biomes - Normal/Normal by the edge of the water (or in the magical biomes) or on the water, and Hot/Arid everywhere else. Look for rainfall to find yourself a Normal/Normal. Set yourself up with a Jungle Tree (big one if you can manage it) or a Swamp Oak nearby to make the Tropicals happy. They usually have enough tolerance to handle Normal/Normal. If you stick with it, you can eventually make Alvearies, which can give a little bit of environmental control (I've managed one degree of humidity, haven't played with temperature.)

Biome changing is a thing further into the game, of course. And - there is some Genetics equipment in the NEI, if you want to get super fancy.
The tropical queen is not liking the 50/50, it says the environment is still hostile, and its definitely on the ocean biome, i checked f3.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Do you have a Beealyzer yet? Check to see if you've got a queen with picky tolerances. If it prefers 'Damp', and has no wiggle-room, there's not much to do with it but toss it in a chest until you've gotten Alvearies. The Beealyzer will also tell you what it expects for flowers. (Jungle = vines) You can double-check the surroundings by looking at the environment tab with the Bee House empty - it'll give you temperature and humidity.

Zyin

Jul 29, 2019

I think its easier to just go with using multiple Inscribers. I ended up using Mekanism pipes because screw BC pipes, but the Mekanism pipes don't work properly with inscribers so I had to use Export Busses.

Screenshots of my setup: http://imgur.com/a/kteBO

I do the crafting of the crafting of the various Electron Tubes by hand with the nearby Thermionic Fabricators and then dump them into the barrels.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
The tropical queen is not liking the 50/50, it says the environment is still hostile, and its definitely on the ocean biome, i checked f3.
gendustry isn't in this, that is absolutely correct, but binnies mods are, and I haven't done anything with it yet, but I'm pretty sure the Genetics module is enabled, which is really similar to gendustry.

knexman

Jul 29, 2019
is a sprinkler from agricraft supposed to keep the farmland watered as it keeps reverting back to dirt for me

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
it is, but you do need to supply it with water via the irrigation system.

Alternatively use tilled garden soil if you have access to it. It can act just like normal tilled dirt. (without the need for hyrdation, and is actually a slight growth boost iirc).

Reactions: OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
it is, but you do need to supply it with water via the irrigation system.

Alternatively use tilled garden soil if you have access to it. It can act just like normal tilled dirt. (without the need for hyrdation, and is actually a slight growth boost iirc).

Once you get tilled garden soil, you can use it for every farmable crop except cactus, sugarcane, and Netherwart.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Plus the tilled garden soil makes crops grow so fast you don't need to bother with the sprinkler system at all.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
bug : my game crashed after restart i lost all items form botania equ ( B button menu ) its not so big lost i will just kill gaia guardian but a second part of bug sucks my whole quest book is empty ... 4 more quest from witchery to end SAD PANDA

some say my world is corrupted :

time to wait for update and new amplified world :) terraforming big mountains :)

Last edited: