What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I like using the two concrete colors and the gradiant as walls for factories. I usually have the gradiant one block above the outside dirt/grass layer so it looks like the concrete is wet near the ground. Any blocks below ground level are darker, and blocks above get the lighter. It's not perfect for all situations, but I grew fond of it in my Inventions PneumaticCraft factory as it gives a very low budget industrial feel.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
A

Anor_Exagathon

Extra Utilities Ender Quarry. For so long I have been using the Buildcraft Quarry. I wasn't until a short while ago that I noticed you could just place a Speed III upgrade and you'd have the whole chunk mined in a minute. Place a diamond chest from the Iron Chest mod with a Buildcraft Emerald pipe set to extract cobblestone and send it to a series of Crafters from the RFTools mod so they will automatically compress the cobblestone. I must admit this is a more efficient setup than my last...

Reactions: gohthecrow

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Extra Utilities Ender Quarry. For so long I have been using the Buildcraft Quarry. I wasn't until a short while ago that I noticed you could just place a Speed III upgrade and you'd have the whole chunk mined in a minute. Place a diamond chest from the Iron Chest mod with a Buildcraft Emerald pipe set to extract cobblestone and send it to a series of Crafters from the RFTools mod so they will automatically compress the cobblestone. I must admit this is a more efficient setup than my last...
For bonus points, you send everything back home to your base and do the chests and cobble stuff back there. That way you just have to plonk down a quarry and tesseract any time you want to mine an area, instead of the whole filtering infrastructure.

Reactions: profrags
R

Rollexgamer

I actually found something really interesting about GalactiCraft oxygen, and made a whole thread about it ( no link because it needs moderator approval )

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
reporting funny bugs are pretty fun if you mess with them :) *cough* RS purple Disk drives *cough*

sent from a phone using tapatalk.

A

Anor_Exagathon

I just noticed that BarracudaATA's Dragon Mounts Mod has been released for Minecraft 1.10.2! Hooray!

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
I discovered that an EV-transformer from IC2 has an internal buffer, even though there is no trace of it in the UI. It was enough to trigger the explosion of a mass fabricator without any power input to the transformer. I knew about the explosive power of the mass fab since before though, so only the designated room got cleared out. Oh well, it was time for a new world anyway. :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Railcraft Engineer's Overalls protects against damage from Electric Tracks.

EDIT: but appears that the version I am using, they take durability damage when doing so... Which they have precious little of to begin with..

Last edited: