Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Oh goodie, does that mean I can overcharge 2 MFR Laser Prechargers per Laser Drill instead of needing all 4 of them? As I did remembering someone mentioned that using IC2 they're able to run only 2 Prechargers instead of 4 and still manages to maximise the Laser Drill's Output.

João Francisco

Jul 29, 2019
Hoff is correct - upgrades are planned and part of the backend is in place for it already. There's also no need for a higher tier Energy Conduit at all, period.
When I spoke to another conduit I did not mean a better (more voltage), but rather that all conduits accompany their enery cells. Thank you for the reply, I am waiting for upgrades and 3.0 finale.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone Energy Conduit has a very large amount of capacitance. Don't worry - you aren't losing the energy, you are simply energizing the network. ATM, there's nothing even in TE proper that requires more than the Hardened Conduits.

Do leadstone and hardened conduits also have some self-capacitance? From playing it seems like leadstone conduits have none, but I haven't tested hardened yet.

zacseow

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure if his bug has been posted or not but if you shift while upgrading the energy cells you lose the current energy inside.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure if his bug has been posted or not but if you shift while upgrading the energy cells you lose the current energy inside.
Bin posted a couple pages back. It's just a graphical bug. I think I has already bin fixed in the new versions. If not it soon will be. In the mean time just go ahead and craft it the energy will be there when you place it down.

dtech100

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see upgrades for pulverizer and redstone furnace to speed it up - of course more speed upgrade means more energy usage - like in IC2. About energy loss from energy cell - i thought that energy conduits contain RF inside - so more RF is than in energy cell. But i don't like that if you combine TE3 with Tinker's Contruct tools you only have 400k RF - when u use all kind of RF batteries. Also charging tools in energetic infuser it too slow - but 400k RF can be used for long minutes of mining or killing mobs.

Reactions: PierceSG

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see upgrades for pulverizer and redstone furnace to speed it up - of course more speed upgrade means more energy usage - like in IC2. About energy loss from energy cell - i thought that energy conduits contain RF inside - so more RF is than in energy cell. But i don't like that if you combine TE3 with Tinker's Contruct tools you only have 400k RF - when u use all kind of RF batteries. Also charging tools in energetic infuser it too slow - but 400k RF can be used for long minutes of mining or killing mobs.
I might have missed something, but TiCo supports TE3 RF upgrade now?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you want to automate the workbench when you could have a cyclic assembler doing the same plus liquid handling?

Reactions: PierceSG

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019

Talk to mDiyo. I don't add RF support to TiCo, I don't control their recipes, and I don't control how quickly their tools charge.

Is it possilble to automate the Machinist Workbench? If so, how?

It's not. Use a Cyclic Assembler.

Reactions: dtech100

Nappa231

Jul 29, 2019
What is TiCo? I have tried searching for it but havent been able to find any solid leads that i trust.

PsionicArchon

Jul 29, 2019
Just grabbed the new beta and, Metallurgy Ores will not pulverize. I'd shoot the developer a message myself but, he has yet to reply to a week old message so it might be something you should look into on your end.