Request Suggest mods for creation here

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Imagine a mod where you could stop somebody getting an item by any means unless they complete set requirements (get struck by lightning while holding an iron tool rod from TiC to unlock basic electrical machines or get struck by lightning while running to unlock flash armour) I mean this would be amazing for pack makers and I for one need it for an awesome idea I had. If it is possible could someone make it pleeeeeaaaaaasse (childish but whatever)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Konclan

Jul 29, 2019
This is a simple mod that i would like to see made, just one item. it would be called a "Sequencer" and how it works is like a command block but you can add multiple commands in a line and add a delay in between commands. there would also be a "loop" toggle so that it would loop whilst it has a redstone signal. i could go more indepth with it but i dont want to unless this is made.

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for some Horse Hunger and Hardcore Chickens mods.

Basically, in order to balance horses, they have a seperate hunger bar that goes down when a rider drives them places. Feeding them wheat, apples, gay or other horse food heals their hunger bar, but you must do this while off of the horse. For on the go feeding, you can craft a feed box and equip it on your horse. This makes Pigs once again a viable option. Rate of hunger usage, max feed capacity in feed box and pig speed are all configurable.

Sexond, Hardcore Chickens: When you feed a chicken an eg, they go into love mode and randomly lay 3-5 eggs over the next few minutes. Length of love mode average, max and min amount laid are all configurable.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm just saying but jadedwants us all to use this page and I haven't seen a single mod on this thread made but one person made their own thread for a mod request and it got made

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Does the forum need a new thread for every hair brained idea someone has? At least here if someone is looking for a project they have one place to browse for ideas. Otherwise they'd have to dig through months of threads. I'm sure a few keep an eye on this, but if I where you I wouldn't hold my breath.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No really what I'm saying is the rule wont last long when everyone figures out there is nobody getting their mods made in this thread and people making their own threads are:):(:(

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
Thing I dream of for a long time: Daggerfall mod. Ridiculously (maybe not by minecraft standards) big random-generated dungeons, huge cities with NPCs, rpg and quest system.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno about making horses combat-worthy. They're too stupid to not drown themselves or otherwise just randomly die, so I doubt they're intelligent enough to actually do any damage. Even in vanilla, I've never found myself wanting, needing, or so much as thinking about using a horse. If I want long-distance travel somewhere, I make a bloody minecart and tracks. You don't need to feed or care for or tame them.

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno about making horses combat-worthy. They're too stupid to not drown themselves or otherwise just randomly die, so I doubt they're intelligent enough to actually do any damage. Even in vanilla, I've never found myself wanting, needing, or so much as thinking about using a horse. If I want long-distance travel somewhere, I make a bloody minecart and tracks. You don't need to feed or care for or tame them.
So, someone should make a mod that makes mob AI overall less retarded and more lifelike?

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone seen the new banners from the Minecraft 1.8 update? I'd like to see someone make a mod or update an existing mod like Extra Utilities to add a new printer for banners. I think that the way players make banners should be given an overhaul since using dye in a crafting table is pretty inefficient and doesn't offer a whole lot more flexibility to players to make more designs they want. This printer could work in a way that will allow players to intricately paint their own banner designs like in Microsoft paint. Plus, players can also choose templates such as the vanilla patterns and many others like stripes and arrows and symbols and glyphs such as letters, numbers, stars, Roman numerals, and much more. It can even provide preset designs like the flags of the world. Finally, the players could copy their designs as many times as they want to as many banners as possible as long as they have the ink for it.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
A Blast Furnace mod, which follows the real life process to make pig iron and then you throw the Pig Iron in a Bessemer Converter to make Steel. Manganese not necessary.

Blast furnace inputs Flux (Limestone dust), Iron Ore and Charcoal or Railcraft's Coal Coke on the TOP. Then it cooks up for a while and then spits out Molten Pig Iron (Or Ingots), and also spits out Slag (Compatible with Thermal Expansion's Slag).

Bellows are needed to keep a Blast furnace hot and there are now 3 types: Hand Operated (For the budget jobs, early steel), Mechanical (Compatibility only with Rotarycraft or Resonant Induction) and Electric (Runs off RF). The air from the Bellows can be piped around, allowing multiple bellows to feed a single furnace easily)

the Pig Iron then goes into a Bessemer Converter, where it is blasted with air and further Flux (Limestone Dust) is added, and the Steel is DONE! Adding Manganese Dust (From Mariculture or Metallurgy) will double the output of steel at the cost of ANOTHER ORE mined for production!

Normal bricks cannot withstand the intense heat of 3000 degrees Celsius required for Steel, so Fire Bricks, baked from Fire Clay (Which is Kaolinite Dust and Clay combined in a Crafting Table), are necessary. Iron or Steel is used as a lining for the furnace and Converter.

For budget jobs, you can use an IC2 Forge hammer on a Pig Iron ingot, to make High-Carbon Steel, which is hammered again to make a single ingot. Useful for your first steel ingots, but you'll soon want a Bessemer Converter.

Also, both the Blast Furnace and Bessemer Converter are HUGE Multiblocks (The Blast furnace is 3 wide, 3 long and 8 tall (Told you it was expensive :p), and the Bessemer Converter is a more forgiving 3x3x4!

Side note: Crucible.
This hot puppy uses fuels to melt down metals into liquids, then casted into Ingots with an Ingot Mould. Useful for those without Tinker's Construct.

(I know Railcraft, Tinker's Steelworks AND Rotarycraft has blast furnaces. It would be super cool to see a modder try to code a realistic blast furnace and Bessemer converter!)

Ever heard of Teraformacradt, m8?

Suppressed

Jul 29, 2019
I want a mod to add my music to the server!
not a internet radio but a media player for those songs you have uploaded on a folder..
strange that this havent been made before

had be cool to make it so you can use computercraft and make big screens where you se your playlist and maybe sort it in genre..

sorry for my very stupid english.. vikings dont care about foreign languages... ugg ugg

Last edited:

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
No really what I'm saying is the rule wont last long when everyone figures out there is nobody getting their mods made in this thread and people making their own threads are:):(:(

I got my idea for extended automation here. And I keep looking here for ideas.
Many of them are bright, I'm just not bright enough to make a mod of them.

Reactions: arthahar

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I want a mod to add my music to the server!
not a internet radio but a media player for those songs you have uploaded on a folder..
strange that this havent been made before

had be cool to make it so you can use computercraft and make big screens where you se your playlist and maybe sort it in genre..

sorry for my very stupid english.. vikings dont care about foreign languages... ugg ugg
Go look at what Vazkii's been posting in the Recent Events Discussion thread. Minemusic.