Request Suggest mods for creation here

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Admittedly looked up the mod and thought it looked cool
It's amazing except for the fact that's it's the most hard mode mod around. It makes Greg tech look easy. I swear to god! He nerfed running. He nerfed furnaces. he nerfed water. Water! You can't pick it up with a bucket instead to move water you need to use a series of pumps. He made it so that over time under ground got harder so when you are a week into your world you can no longer mine stone with wood later you can't move some with stone and eventually the ground becomes so hard you have to use a diamond pick to get through it. It is the worst most fun mod made. Also the mod is done. He said that he was finished with it and that it had everything he wanted in it. It's for 1.5.2. I recommend you try it because it is incredibly immersive and a tribute to good game design.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
It's amazing except for the fact that's it's the most hard mode mod around. It makes Greg tech look easy. I swear to god! He nerfed running. He nerfed furnaces. he nerfed water. Water! You can't pick it up with a bucket instead to move water you need to use a series of pumps. He made it so that over time under ground got harder so when you are a week into your world you can no longer mine stone with wood later you can't move some with stone and eventually the ground becomes so hard you have to use a diamond pick to get through it. It is the worst most fun mod made. Also the mod is done. He said that he was finished with it and that it had everything he wanted in it. It's for 1.5.2. I recommend you try it because it is incredibly immersive and a tribute to good game design.
Besides terrafirmacraft I assume you mean in that mod you can't punch wood

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I would like to see Greg tech IC2 terrafirmacraft and BTW to work together to make the ultimate mod pack extremely modified versions of there mods to work together the ultimate mod pack not the complete combined hardness of each mod just the same concept still harder than they are individually for the ultimate player

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I would like to see Greg tech IC2 terrafirmacraft and BTW to work together to make the ultimate mod pack extremely modified versions of there mods to work together the ultimate mod pack not the complete combined hardness of each mod just the same concept still harder than they are individually for the ultimate player
Hahahahahahaha flower child working on something compatible with forge! That's hilarious! Honestly flower child isn't really part of the modding community. But I do think a Terra grega pack could be really cool

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hahahahahahaha flower child working on something compatible with forge! That's hilarious! Honestly flower child isn't really part of the modding community. But I do think a Terra grega pack could be really cool

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Greg could hijack his code and remake it :p he's probably already "borrowing" a copy of the code so when he get enough power he can shut it down for not using his unified code

MobiusOne

Jul 29, 2019
I played better than wolves once. In beta 1.7.3 when I was just getting into the modding community, and i thought it was a really great mod. The reason I couldn't keep using it though is cause I wanted other mods. Also, not trying to start an argument here, but my opinion is that its just too independent.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I played better than wolves once. In beta 1.7.3 when I was just getting into the modding community, and i thought it was a really great mod. The reason I couldn't keep using it though is cause I wanted other mods. Also, not trying to start an argument here, but my opinion is that its just too independent.
It's much like Greg doesn't play well with others but Greg chooses to be around lots of people BTW is like a emo avoiding the majority of people

Reactions: Padfoote

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Here's a idea 3D crafting in crafting benches things like chests would be 3D wood would get buffed 8 per log it would apply to only some recipes (chests furnaces etc)

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Think you mean 26 planks.

I don't really see the point beyond extra crafting recipes - it would just make everything unnecessarily expensive.

Badger

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see the 'structure building crafter'. the namesake of 'buildcraft', finally fixed. Or a coherent, early game, labor-intensive structure duplicator. AW's builder is too complicated, and Crayfish's builder is pretty retarded about it's recipes (Yes, if you accidentally catch a piece of 'farmland' in it during scanning, you might as well ditch the whole scan.)

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see the 'structure building crafter'. the namesake of 'buildcraft', finally fixed. Or a coherent, early game, labor-intensive structure duplicator. AW's builder is too complicated, and Crayfish's builder is pretty retarded about it's recipes (Yes, if you accidentally catch a piece of 'farmland' in it during scanning, you might as well ditch the whole scan.)

If worldedit gets a proper forge release instead of being wedged in through ForgeEssentials or MCPC+ via bukkit plugin; it would be the best complex building option. You can set it to use items in your inventory to build with so its not just a creative tool.

MobiusOne

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah early game for me used to mean IC2 getting some basic machines to work, then BC with tubes or RP2, but now it seems like everything takes so much time to do for EVERY mod... I really wish they would all go back to the way they were :p You never get to make any cool builds till really late game now, you're so busy working on basic automation.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah early game for me used to mean IC2 getting some basic machines to work, then BC with tubes or RP2, but now it seems like everything takes so much time to do for EVERY mod... I really wish they would all go back to the way they were :p You never get to make any cool builds till really late game now, you're so busy working on basic automation.

I disagree, I make convoluted multimod builds. Cross mod interaction is where its at now. It's my personal goal to utilize every mod in my production web.

carfan1188

Jul 29, 2019
I would like a rpg like mod. Something like iguanas tweaks but with stats, and updated to 1.6.4 and compatible with other mods.
So, it would work by doing a thing. Suppose you did alot of mining. Your "mining level" would go up the more you mine. Same with other things. With this there would also be tools that had xp bars but more variety than iguanas tweaks.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I would like a rpg like mod. Something like iguanas tweaks but with stats, and updated to 1.6.4 and compatible with other mods.
So, it would work by doing a thing. Suppose you did alot of mining. Your "mining level" would go up the more you mine. Same with other things. With this there would also be tools that had xp bars but more variety than iguanas tweaks.

Currently I follow a self enforced tech tree, but a mod that locks you in and guides you through the mod environment would be cool.

Reactions: Otho

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
I would love a simple utility mod that eliminates all wood as fuel sources. Charcoal, logs, planks, tools, all of it, can't be used to light a furnace, generator, engine, dynamo, or boiler. Is this feasible?

Kyll.Ing.

Jul 29, 2019
^Why not simply abstain from using these fuel sources? I mean, nobody's stopping you from not burning wood, even if you have the opportunity?