Request Suggest mods for creation here

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Well for instance if I wanted to find the angel block I would type "minecraft angel block mod" and that's not the name of the mod.. So it wont always work

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I think that block only shows you the village boundaries, it wont really point you towards the nearest one. Its a block you place down and when given a redstone signal it will show the center of town and the edges. Unless you meant something else, my apologies...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
So, uh, anyone feel up for some(hopefully!) small addon work? I was hoping for a Tinkers Construct to make use of all it's slots, but it seems it only adds two items using them. And this sucks to me. So naturally, I keep hoping that an addon of some kind that allows one to equip those types of items will be made eventually...
Might as well request it here.

Naturally, what you can equip in what slot is limited to the type of item you see in it. Bracers in the Bracers Slot(/gloves), that sort of thing! Hopefully with character models, but honestly, it doesn't matter if it has them or not.
Naturally, they should have a collection of minor effects amongst them, with the option to have them enchanted(or upgraded via TiC if the modder who might make this feels is better) with more major upgrades. Hopefully they should all only be able to take one enchant/upgrade, but again, your discresion.

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a Reason, why ExtraBees is not in the current Packs, because according to binnies Website there is an Version for 1.6.4...

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
For Magic Farm, probably because the genetic machines might make it too easy to get what you want.

For the others? I don't know.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Idea from skype chat tonight:

A "lily pad" for lava; can be found in the nether.

Harvesting ... might be difficult.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019

I was going to ask "what would you use it for beyond covering the lava" and then realized I had answered my own question.

Still, it's actually a good idea. I think I'll run it by a modder who is currently making a TC4 addon called Forbidden Magic. Sounds like something right up their alley, seeing as a lot of the stuff in the mod is nether-related.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019

Update: Cross-forum quote, Ho!
SpitefulFox said:
Not a bad idea. I'll look into it. Will probably make it placeable like the water artichoke seeds from Witchery. Trying to use vanilla lilypad mechanics is way too awkward to make it very useful as a lava-cover.
So yay for us? You and I, anyway. I think it's useful, you do(I assume, otherwise why are you suggesting it?!), and hopefully others do as well(including SpitefulFox).

SicK

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion: a mod that lets you force generate selected biomes around world spawn.

tiber9

Jul 29, 2019
i would like a death mod that puts corpses in the game. and after you loot the corps it turns into a zombie or skeleton. plus it would spawn them randomly through the world with random loot.

ALEX3

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see a "repopulator" mod.

As Modpacks gets updated, new worlds are required to work with the mod.
It is annoying to start over, so why arent we picking everything we have and save it in the server folder? As a new world is created, every player gets a onetime backpack (like the spoils bag from dartcraft, just with infinite inventory) and rebuild their base they had before. This will help player stay at modpack and people can continue discover the advanced things from the world of feed the beast.

My english isnt the best, so please forgive me.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I would like to see a "repopulator" mod.

As Modpacks gets updated, new worlds are required to work with the mod.
It is annoying to start over, so why arent we picking everything we have and save it in the server folder? As a new world is created, every player gets a onetime backpack (like the spoils bag from dartcraft, just with infinite inventory) and rebuild their base they had before. This will help player stay at modpack and people can continue discover the advanced things from the world of feed the beast.

My english isnt the best, so please forgive me.
dude trust me when i say this you speak well at least type English very good most people don't use proper grammar but you actually took the time to put in commas periods and start sentences with a upper case i tip my hat to you sir i know you where more of looking for mod commentary but meh

also look farther back someone already had an idea for a thing like that not as powerful (only keeping some items) but still same idea

dominykas

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be cool to have a mod that makes world deeper, because I've played a lot FTB ultimate and its kind of weird to find copper and diamonds in the same level. Plus mods make survival easier to play so it would be cool to longer the mining and resources getting procces. (Sorry for bad english) :D

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be cool to have a mod that makes world deeper, because I've played a lot FTB ultimate and its kind of weird to find copper and diamonds in the same level. Plus mods make survival easier to play so it would be cool to longer the mining and resources getting procces. (Sorry for bad english) :D

there are mods who allow the spawning of ores through configuration files. this way you can control at which height certain ores spawn.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
theres also a mod that makes minecraft gen kinda trippy first theirs the sky area its a floating island thing above the overworld overworld then theirs obsidian instead of bedrock then the nether is below the obsidian then upside down nether litterly its upside down and then upside down overworld there are upside down grass blocks i think (gravity does not change so that you don't die) then theirs upside down sky dimension each normal height what is that 5x taller world gen? that good enough for ya bro? if not theirs a mod that just plane and simply doubles world height

Reactions: kaiomann

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there already is one but a mod focused solely on alchemy would be cool. I could expand on potion creation and even add new potions.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there already is one but a mod focused solely on alchemy would be cool. I could expand on potion creation and even add new potions.
Xeno's reliquary has a bunch of new potions. It's not 100% alchemy, but it's alot. Or as Xeno himself would say, magical swag.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
theres also a mod that makes minecraft gen kinda trippy first theirs the sky area its a floating island thing above the overworld overworld then theirs obsidian instead of bedrock then the nether is below the obsidian then upside down nether litterly its upside down and then upside down overworld there are upside down grass blocks i think (gravity does not change so that you don't die) then theirs upside down sky dimension each normal height what is that 5x taller world gen? that good enough for ya bro? if not theirs a mod that just plane and simply doubles world height
What's that mod you described first called? Sounds interesting, kinda Terraria like.

Edit: Can some mod merge my posts? Can't merge posts on mobile.