1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Saice, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Saice

Saice Tech Support

Its ok... the Ghast making out with your ear in your sig is all the welcome back I need.

ApSciLiara likes this.
  2. Technician

Technician Popular Member

*sigh*

The Universe is in Balance, Whizz is being annoyed, Lambert's eating children (his food is every time he is semi-witty it actually fills his stomach) Shoops be shooping, Choc being antisocial, Sev playing Minecraft (albeit with my sister.)

Me and her are waiting on RP2 so I can introduce her to mods.

*sigh* This ain't gon' be fun.

3. Djharts

Djharts Active Member

And in other news I accidentally called Lambert "Lamberty"... Lambert was not happy. Linda was though.

4. Lambert2191

Lambert2191 Over-Achiever

Can you edit your post so that it makes sense please?

5. Saice

Saice Tech Support

I'm getting side tracked by skyrim I just picked up dargon born today so .... yeah... time to give the pure unarmored mage a shot. I've been telling myself I would give the squishy mage thing a go for awhile now.

6. jumpfight5

jumpfight5 Popular Member

Just picked up skyrim too!
    I'd be that guy all donned up in heavy armor, super-chanted with mage perks.

But I like sneaking too much, it just fits my playstyle for most games.

7. Lambert2191

Sneaky Archer/backstabber is easily the best build in the game.

8. fergcraft

fergcraft Popular Member

thats what I play and I usually go kaj so i don't need torches

9. Lambert2191

ew... I hated the Anthro races :p I was usually Nord or Dark Elf

10. Saice

Saice Tech Support

Yes so sooooooo easy becuase of poor AI design with how stealth and range work with each other.

You can sneak in heavy armor you know. Just get the perk for it in the heavy armor tree (muffled movmetns I belive) and if that is not enough cast muffle and invisblity.

You can totaly be a tank ninja in skyrim if you want

But I already beat everythign up to dawngaurd already and capped my level at 50 so now with a new DLC I'll just start fresh and give a new playstyle a try. Unarmored mage is probly one of the harder playstyles until mid/late game. But then again everything get easy mid/late game in skyrim.

11. Lambert2191

My Nord was a tank, I gave him a big sword to make up for his tiny.. sense of self preserverance

12. Jerome Asich

Jerome Asich Member

Whizz has successfully pissed me off. I hope my reply to his disgusting belittlement has made this evident.

13. Saice

Saice Tech Support

What? o_O now i gotta go find this and see what he has done this time.

14. ryter78

ryter78 Well-Known Member

And, I be deathbeeing (Getting an Ocean Bee, thinking it's pure, and finding out it has lightning effect, and promptly having my dock and I set ablaze.) Also, TF With Slay and Zombie, the usual shenanigans.

15. fergcraft

fergcraft Popular Member

Kind of curious what he's done now but I called wizz a hypocrite so what do I know

16. Saice

Saice Tech Support

it was in another thread. He jumped on a guy that started a thread asking for ideas while name droping lambert acting like it was his holy mission to belittle the guy.

Now I can see the whole lack of imagation angle if it was in genral but it was actually in the sub forum for map making and he was asking for help and ideas for making a map. Sure the op was fairly vauge but that can be ask about there really was no need to jump all over the op and to be honest it just looked like Whizz was trying really hard to be Lambert cool and hip.

Lambert2191 likes this.
  17. Technician

Technician Popular Member

Whizz has been getting a bit...
    Interesting lately.

I've noticed his/her grammar has significantly picked up indicating a much more stern and rigidness. This coupled with the fact of his/her recent change of personality.

At any rate, I really want to play with Gregtech. I need a SSP world for myself since my last one went *poof*

18. fergcraft

fergcraft Popular Member

You were playing with your fusion generator outside again LOL. Ya I hate when I accidently delete my own world while cleaning out my random seeds to see if its something I like.

19. Mooseman9

Mooseman9 Member

20. Lambert2191

Honestly I didn't even read the OP, namedropping is not cool in any situation