Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever's coordinates were at 8667,116,2796 I am sorry, but your region file has been deleted. Server is up. Thank you Mithos, I didn't think the crash report would contain coordinates.[DOUBLEPOST=1366910746][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind... damnit, this thing is a bitch to find.[DOUBLEPOST=1366910906][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, NOW the region file is deleted.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't delete until I get home in five and a half hours or so... I'm sorry guys, can't do it all from my laptop.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't delete until I get home in five and a half hours or so... I'm sorry guys, can't do it all from my laptop.
What's better than a server that never crashes?
An admin always working hard.... We'll deal, won't we guys? Jerome's working his hardest!

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
8300 5500 is relatively near where the actual block causing the error was.

Those coordinates are where the original poster of this thread is trying to build his village (and loosing his villagers).

I do hope that he doesn't loose his build due to the crash, because he already lost his SSP where he was working on the spacecraft, it could be a blow to him, loosing both his projects in such a short time.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea when the server will be back up? Don't get me wrong. I'm very thankful and happy that you're quick to respond i'm just curious as to how big of a problem this is and if it'll be back up tonight.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
8300 5500 is relatively near where the actual block causing the error was.

Those coordinates are where the original poster of this thread is trying to build his village (and loosing his villagers).

I do hope that he doesn't loose his build due to the crash, because he already lost his SSP where he was working on the spacecraft, it could be a blow to him, loosing both his projects in such a short time.
the region that Jerome just deleted was 3km from those coords, I'm not sure I see the connection

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Presuming the region file was deleted, not loaded up and having the offending chunk wiped out in mcedit... all the blocks between 8192,2560 to 8703,3071 are reset.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 3k away and I do not have a manger or anything more complex then a relay from RP2 at the moment.

also my name is Saice.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what went wrong yesterday, but could you tell us what is wrong now?

Maybe we could help you figuring it out, like with the coordinates thing.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
the region that Jerome just deleted was 3km from those coords, I'm not sure I see the connection
There is none. Those are the coordinates of my base. Ehr.. where my base used to be, is what I mean. It must've been indeed the managers at my tree farm. Though I am absolutely clueless how that could happen - as I used that very same setup in many other worlds without any problem. But then again, that usually was SSP.

I'm sorry for the crash.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
There is none. Those are the coordinates of my base. Ehr.. where my base used to be, is what I mean. It must've been indeed the managers at my tree farm. Though I am absolutely clueless how that could happen - as I used that very same setup in many other worlds without any problem. But then again, that usually was SSP.

The primary causes of the manager crash are all interactive. Were you online when it crashed?

Specifically, editing the filter list of a powered manager with a backup of items is a good way to cause it. Safer to remove the manager. Remove the power. Replace the manager and edit the filter before adding power.

A second way is to remove the tube directly connecting to the manager exactly as it's outputting an item.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019

I'm sorry for the crash.
Sorry about your base hopefully you didn't have too much but this is minecraft we can rebuild and redesign. On a positive note you do know were all the good stuff was, er is.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Was that the one CP did the review on? If so, I definitely agree. It's a cute little mod and I really like it.