Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I've never watched Captain Sparklez, save a few times in which it wasn't all that interesting.

SOTMead however, HIS MOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL SYMPHONY OF GRACE AND PRETTYFUL GRAVY

I watch some other people too.

You know, I have this thing for sounds don't I? Morvelaira's voice, Pahimar's voice, Mead's mouse..

I want that mouse.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Well folks I'm back so I hope to get back on soon and get my village back in swing again. Sorry for the semi-vanishing act IRL had me for awhile.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well folks I'm back so I hope to get back on soon and get my village back in swing again. Sorry for the semi-vanishing act IRL had me for awhile.
no need to apologise for disapearing, esp when IRL was the reason :) Welcome back, hope things are better for you now :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
anything crazy happen in the land of FTB while I was out. I only really checked Alerts the last week so did not get much forum reading outside of that.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
anything crazy happen in the land of FTB while I was out?
2sOM1PI.jpg

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Figured the normal. Drama Lammas doing there Drama Lamma dance. Stuff being done by things. Flamewars and troll herding. The normal going ons of an internet forum.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Figured the normal. Drama Lammas doing there Drama Lamma dance. Stuff being done by things. Flamewars and troll herding. The normal going ons of an internet forum.
pretty much, yeah :p tbh, compared to usual I haven't been so active lately.. still on every day but it was hard to find anything worth commenting on

Reactions: Poppycocks

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
You guys too?! I thought it was only me!
No more RP2 threads, I think at this point, everyone's waiting it out on the packs so there's nothing to argue about.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You guys too?! I thought it was only me!
No more RP2 threads, I think at this point, everyone's waiting it out on the packs so there's nothing to argue about.

Yeah the ashes of the last great flame war are just cooling off. Once the next update comes up there will be gas to spread around again.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
It was actually kind of boring. I found a new server but AdeptCraft people are joining so i'll probably be leaving as I don't like most of them, Whizz made a "guide" and lambert got mad, whizz asked for admission to wiki team, no biggie.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
It was actually kind of boring. I found a new server but AdeptCraft people are joining so i'll probably be leaving as I don't like most of them, Whizz made a "guide" and lambert got mad, whizz asked for admission to wiki team, no biggie.
What "guide"? The Mystcraft one or a new one? And what server? AdvancingCraft?

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
What "guide"? The Mystcraft one or a new one? And what server? AdvancingCraft?
Not AdvancingCraft. Poppycocks joined and i don't get along with him well and I have a feeling other people will be joining soon sadly. And he made a bee breeding guide that was full o' holes and lacked content in general.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Not AdvancingCraft. Poppycocks joined and i don't get along with him well and I have a feeling other people will be joining soon sadly. And he made a bee breeding guide that was full o' holes and lacked content in general.
Awww, I like poppy :eek:

Have a link to the guide?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
you forgot about me and my random postings in random places. but it's nice to see a nice diversness of servers and people creating their own packs.

Edit: also forgot to welcome you back saice