Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to just keep posting this side project in my mothership build. But they are vary different theme and build wise. So I'm just going to start its own thread.

So just a overview. While making that post in the need ideas thread I got hooked on one of the ideas I suggested. Turn a village into a themed city. So after getting invited to a server I decided that would be my thing.

And this is what I got to work with.... sigh waste lands. I could go find another one but screw that projects are about challenges. And hell the nasty water will make a great polluted water for the city.

2013-03-31_04.37.42 by Saice, on Flickr

So Ive not gotten to far. Mined some soft got my hovel base camp. Started working on the first prototype building/ore processing hut.

Evil Building by Saice, on Flickr

yes its simple. I start small and work up. Nothing sucks more then making a huge thing and then having to tare it down because you did not like the over all look. (trust me Ive had to do that before.)

I did add some style to it. Not sure if I like it yet. I do plan on replacing the torches once I trip off to the neither for glowstone.

Reactions: Jerome Asich

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like it could be a challenge, you should do what most polluted cities do and constantly bring in grass for parks and things. (I understand that cracked sand kills grass blocks?)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
LOL as much as I like people helping I'm going to be brutally honest here.

I'm kind of a dick to work with. Not when helping others mind you. Assisting others I'm totally ok and sane with. Just my own stuff. I tend to get this idea, image, or vision. What ever you want to call it. And then get all OCD and anal about how it should look.

So what happens is someone is all HALPING! and 10 minutes later I'm taking apart their work because its a block off, they used the wrong block, or I just changed my mind on what block I wanted to use.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
As shown by these images, Saice does not enjoy building with the sheep side of his lineage in addition to his human side.
Hey saice! Can I build with you? :D
-Grey Sheep
gzSyxrD.png

Want to build with me too?
Oh, no thanks, I'll continue wading in this swamp
-White sheep
ptXo5AP.png

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
And remember not to feed a golden apple to a shoop.
#Aprilfoolsjoke

Have fun Saice. Don't die. Um.... Be good. Have fun. Be creative.... Have fun.
#Other_insperational_things_to_say_to_people#hastag_inside_a_hashtag#hashtagception
There. I put _'s for you because it just looked like a big glob of letters. Thank me later.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
As shown by these images, Saice does not enjoy building with the sheep side of his lineage in addition to his human side.
ptXo5AP.png
LOL I remember that. I died like 23 times.

And saice, nice job so far. I'm guessing you saw my note on your base? I'm not playing on that server anymore, but good luck!

Reactions: jumpfight5

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey saice! Can I build with you? :D
-Grey Sheep
gzSyxrD.png

Want to build with me too?
Oh, no thanks, I'll continue wading in this swamp
-White sheep
ptXo5AP.png
Could you PM me the pack and IP? Jer DID say I was aloud in if thats what i think it is.